• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Things you wish you could say to your weed dealer

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
This is kind of a parody of a thread I saw on here "things you wish you could say to your ex"

I'll start...

I know we don't live in a legal state. I know this, but somewhere in the United States right now someone just walked into a dispensary and within 15 mins of entering he/she is on their way home. Why is it that, I have to spend three hours sketchily waiting for you in a parking lot when all I'm getting is an eighth? Why do we always have to see how many public housings we can drive in and out of in one day? You know I'd stop fucking with oxycodone and live a happy ganja life if you could be the same as my oxycodone plug and get the money and give me my shit and go our own ways. There's a time for everything, when I'm picking up a bag is not the time I want to hangout.

How much does an 8th cost in a state where its illegal?

Also gotta move this to drug culture since its not drug usage/safety question.

Hard to say in other places but here in the little San Francisco which might clue you in as to where I’m at without saying it..it can range from 15-50
usually the higher grades are probably just taxed black market grown thrown into a internet bought fake dispensary bags. Although I really think what I got right now is from a dispensary it has the same effects as described on Leafly that being said I’m getting taxed hard on the dispensary stuff @ 50/8th but I don’t smoke much until recently so I’ll pay that price for the novelty and if it’s not it’s whatever I’m still going say it’s dispensary grade. If I could upload I’d show you what it looks like. That being said, I see no difference in the quality as compared to pics off the internet of dispensary. I like it cause it’s helping me stay away from the oxy’s although today I had to take one. It’s funny as soon as I stop taking oxycodone I start getting hurt involuntarily. hahah but that’s neither here nor there. Sorry for rambling I’m feeling quite good off my 5htp and tyrosine kicking in
How much does an 8th cost in a state where its illegal?

Also gotta move this to drug culture since its not drug usage/safety question.

My guess for the reason why you have to spend 3 hours waiting for the screwup is that the money isn't in weed. So all the goal-oriented competent wouldbe dealers, even if they get started in weed, realize that if they want to make good money, they should move into harder drugs, leaving only the burnouts in the weed biz. That's not to say that all weed dealers are like that (nor that all hard drug dealers are timely and competent - far from it), just that the sort of person who makes an efficient dealer isn't going to bother with weed.

Another response to that is "what do you expect when you're buying an eighth at a time?! You think I'm going to bend over backwards to make life easy for you for $20 of profit?!" Maybe if you bought by the ounce, they'd show you more respect ;-) No dealer likes the nickle-and-dime purchases... I've known dealers who complained to customers who would pop in to pick up their weekly sub-$100 of drugs for each weekend, every weekend "Come on man, I've got things to do, can't you pick up for a month or something?"

Honestly, I don't really have much that I wish I could say to my weed dealer - even before it was legalized here (we still don't have enough dispensaries, and I don't have a car, so I still buy on black market most of the time), weed was so readily available that nobody got worked up about a weed deal. Though I guess also, our suppliers have always been people who are in our friend group anyway, who we were friends with before they started dealing and all, so it's a very different relationship.

for me it's don't lick the bag....
I've told him b4....
he's really old and a good frend of mine...
don't lick the bag..

My guess for the reason why you have to spend 3 hours waiting for the screwup is that the money isn't in weed. So all the goal-oriented competent wouldbe dealers, even if they get started in weed, realize that if they want to make good money, they should move into harder drugs, leaving only the burnouts in the weed biz. That's not to say that all weed dealers are like that (nor that all hard drug dealers are timely and competent - far from it), just that the sort of person who makes an efficient dealer isn't going to bother with weed.

Another response to that is "what do you expect when you're buying an eighth at a time?! You think I'm going to bend over backwards to make life easy for you for $20 of profit?!" Maybe if you bought by the ounce, they'd show you more respect ;-) No dealer likes the nickle-and-dime purchases... I've known dealers who complained to customers who would pop in to pick up their weekly sub-$100 of drugs for each weekend, every weekend "Come on man, I've got things to do, can't you pick up for a month or something?"

Honestly, I don't really have much that I wish I could say to my weed dealer - even before it was legalized here (we still don't have enough dispensaries, and I don't have a car, so I still buy on black market most of the time), weed was so readily available that nobody got worked up about a weed deal. Though I guess also, our suppliers have always been people who are in our friend group anyway, who we were friends with before they started dealing and all, so it's a very different relationship.

Maybe there's no money in weed over in the USA because of the legal market, but here in the UK there's definitely still money to be made in weed. Not Scarface money or anywhere near the money that can be made in crack/heroin, but people can still make a comfortable living whilst they smoke as much as they want, even when they're just selling at the street-level, and as you go up the chain then the profit goes up even though the profit margin decreases. If the dealer doesn't want to sell nickel & dimes then maybe they should make that clear to their customers and refuse to sell less than an ounce at a time?? There are plenty of weed dealers with that policy and there are plenty that will sell any amount you ask for, whether that's a couple of ounces or a$20 bag to teenagers, but the worst ones are those who are in the latter category but wish they were in the former, but instead of changing it up and only selling large amounts, they just whine about the business they are getting and resent their own customers for not buying larger amounts. I've met a couple of dealers like that, and I always thought it was retarded - if they want to be wholesalers, then become wholesalers, don't keep selling £10 bags and whining that I don't spend £200 a time. Besides, the profit margin is higher when you're selling me 1.3g for £10 compared to 7g for £40 so why not think of the long-game?

I never stayed with those dealers for long - the UK in general but especially my area has many, many weed dealers, including a lot of young guys who are hungry for business and more than happy to poach customers from the older guys who sell weed reluctantly and act as if they're doing you a favor as they do it. Funnily enough, after I stopped going to those whiny, miserable dealers and found someone grateful for my money, inevitably the resentful dealer would change their tune and start calling and texting me to find out if I needed anything and offering me deals to try and coax me back, and I used to enjoy telling them I was good & hope that I could contribute to them waking up and realizing that they're a douchebag and that there's more to selling weed than simply having weed and exchanging it for money - just because what you're selling is drugs doesn't mean customer service doesn't matter anymore!

If I could say anything to my weed dealer I'd tell him that he's too smart to be selling weed and that if he applied himself he could be doing so, so much more. The vast majority of my weed dealers fit the mold and unless they graduate to selling harder drugs then they're destined to sell weed for the rest of their lives, and that's totally fine - more power to them. But my main guy is ridiculously intelligent - one of the smartest guys I've ever met - but he spends his life selling enough weed that lets him smoke for free all day and that's pretty much it. He is really stoned 24/7 and usually has great weed, but I still find myself hoping that one day he moves on to something else. The guy has so much going for him - I've met a lot of intelligent people in my life, but extremely rarely I meet someone who intellectually makes me feel like a child. There are smart people, and then there are guys like him who are just on a whole different level, people who are so smart they see the world in a completely different way, people who have a mind that just seems to operate in a completely different way than any of the other people around them. I've had my mind blown in stoned conversations with him a few times, but unless you really get to know the guy you'd never know how smart he was. When I first met him he just seemed like a regular stoner - he doesn't flaunt how smart he is or use it to try and make people around him feel small, and I only noticed it after I'd gotten to know him. I hope one day he does something more, but I obviously don't feel like I could just come out and tell him that without it seeming like an attack on his lifestyle, so I keep it to myself and just hope that one day he makes the decision for himself.

Last edited:
I go to my neighbours house next street, having a coffee with him and we chat around, anytime he get's his stuff out, weighes it in front of me and it's done. Very nice guy.

JJ

Have to say I'm in the group where I get weed off mates who deal on the side. I have a go to who is reliable and has no problem delivering to me even if I'm only buying 2g, so I in turn don't mess him about and am ready with his cash. We often chat for a bit but if either of us is busy it's cool, no pressure to hang out or anything.

I've found this is the way with most weed dealers. They're pretty chill people who don't tend to mess me about. Some are more reliable than others and some get better quality weed than others. But never had any especially bad experiences.

Seems to me the weed market is competitive enough here that dealers treat their customers alright.

Last time I bought some was last week, paid £25 for 3.5g, very nice stuff too. I've bought as much as an ounce off the same bloke in the past but had to get that arranged in advance. Can't quite remember the exact price I paid, something like £220 off the top of my head.