L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Thick vs watery cum

NikeGirl

Greenlighter
I wonder why some guys have thick white cum while other guys have thin watery cum?

There are a few factors - hydration, diet (high protein can give thicker cum), how often your cumming etc.

in my experience, long foreplay also makes the cum much more fluid, it seems the prostate keeps on producing juices until you come. girls I had sex with were sometimes "amazed" by the huge load I blew after long foreplay (like her giving me a handjob and the load hitting the wall behind me^^).

and of course, if I come shortly after a previous orgasm, there is usually less cum than if I hadn't orgasmed in a while.

girls I had sex with were sometimes "amazed" by the huge load I blew after long foreplay (like her giving me a handjob and the load hitting the wall behind me^^).

Try going 6 weeks without then blowing a load. Poor girl.. wouldn't stop leaking, and her lovely new handtowel was absolutely destroyed. Was great =D

Try going 6 weeks without then blowing a load. Poor girl.. wouldn't stop leaking, and her lovely new handtowel was absolutely destroyed. Was great =D

Or if you dont want to wait 6 weeks to test this, can always take some amphetamines and jerk off for 6 hours then blow. Im sure thatll be similar to a 6 week wait lulz.