R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Thick Thighs or Thigh Gap?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
[before we start: I'm a young gay guy, not a woman]

I'm 5'6 and (weirdly, for a guy) when I gain weight it tends to mostly go to my thighs and butt rather than my face or torso). I've been pretty big at 180lbs and pretty tiny at 95lbs.
I've never really had a "set weight" but find myself around 110 most of the time. I change my weight the way some people change hair colour: sometimes I want to be thiccer, sometimes I wanna be a waif.
I'm bored being thin and have been purposefully gaining weight recently.
My question is:
What do you guys think is a sexier look: a thigh gap or fuller thighs and a fat ass? Trying to decide which I want.

Prefer women a bit chubby. A big round (BBW) ass is great, but that level of weight doesn't look great on other parts of the body. Too skinny is gross. Women should be a bit curvy.

Guys - on the other hand - tend to handle weight better. Less chance of cellulite and stretch marks. A big guy (muscular or fat) has a kind of masculine appeal, whereas skinny guys have a bit of a fem thing going for them. Both are good, but I tend to prefer bigger guys.

Having said that, I don't like to see visible fat on my body. I put on some weight recently and I just don't feel confident looking at myself in the mirror. So, I've been walking 10km every day for the past couple of months and my legs are like rocks now. Still not happy with my gut. Most people would probably say I'm skinny. I'm starting to think I have some kind of body image issue.

I actually HAVE been doing squats! Started with just 10 a day and built up to 70 so far :)

Oh yeah, I DEFINITELY did not mean flabby. I'd never get overweight again.

Thanks for the positive replies! Helping me think I'm doing the right thing. Gaining weight intentionally is scary for me as I suffered from eating disorders for 11 years (almost 3 years without now. though).

Reactions: CFC
Having a thigh gap is really mostly to do with having an anterior pelvic tilt. Some people will never have one no matter how skinny their legs are.

Reactions: CFC
I like em all shapes and sizes.