European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc They didn't sell me cyclizine!

Survival0200

Bluelighter
I was at the pharmacy to get some antiemetics for my trip.

I asked for the cyclizine product. Then the old lady at the check out was like: "Oh, we don't have that, but here's meclizine."

Then I was like, yeah right ... maybe I'll just be a good customer and take that and go to another pharmacy.

Have you had any trouble getting your antiemetics or other OTC medicines?

Was this UK?

Cyclizine often comes in 100 bottle so they might have just had split packs they couldn't sell.

Never heard of a pharmacy not having it though as it is such a popular anti-emetic

We use to shoot cyclazine and mdone amps to replicate diconal.... pretty good actually

Oh how many pharmacies I left without dextromethorphan back when I still tolerated this nasty compound. But fuck now they deny to sell antiemetics??
Edit: The structure is quite nice but from what I read it's a selective antihistaminergic/anticholinergic like many of the antiemetics..

Sounds a bit like promethazine, is that the same class of drug?
Love phenergan ( p' zine) as a sleeping aid. Never fails with me.
Used to drop half a tab whilst doing a H boot..
I think it's otc. Need a Prescription in some countries though. Not sure if it's because of possible dependency as a sleeping aid or if some iv it?

Not sure mate, I was prescribed it for stomach issues. It's an anti - nausea med as far as I know

Yeah it's an antihistamine/anticholinergic like promethazine or diphenhydramine. These aren't addictive but depending on how and how much they potentiate opioids one might build up a higher tolerance to them but somehow I doubt it. Never heard of antihistamine addiction. One will have a difficult time falling asleep after using them a lot though.

Sounds a bit like promethazine, is that the same class of drug?
Love phenergan ( p' zine) as a sleeping aid. Never fails with me.
Used to drop half a tab whilst doing a H boot..
I think it's otc. Need a Prescription in some countries though. Not sure if it's because of possible dependency as a sleeping aid or if some iv it?
Naw Promethazine is Phenothiazine, and Cyclizine is a Piperazine.

Yeah it's an antihistamine/anticholinergic like promethazine or diphenhydramine. These aren't addictive but depending on how and how much they potentiate opioids one might build up a higher tolerance to them but somehow I doubt it. Never heard of antihistamine addiction. One will have a difficult time falling asleep after using them a lot though.
I'm definitely addicted to the antihistamines Chlorpheniramine, and Promethazine that I take with Subutex, Xanax, nicotine, and good Marijuana.