There's a fountain flowing Deep and Sticky

quEEnE

Bluelighter
Tee
smile.gif
Hee
smile.gif
... don't ask me why that popped into my brain but whatever... anyhow, here is what I wanted to say:
DEEP... yay... does this mean you're back?? and if so, for how long, because ::throwing arm dramatically across forhead:: oh how you have been missed (at least by me)... anywho... blah blah blah... I caught the electricity thread... just so everyone knows where this is all coming from...
DEEP IS A GOD DEEP BELONGS ON A PEDESTAL I LOVE DEEP
now... MR Sticky... Lets get down to brass tacks... when did you start watching Blue's Clues?... (hehehe Handy Dandy Notebook... prolly just coincidence, but they did perform live at Memorial Auditorium last weekend... now thats a show to see when you're rollin)
anyhow.... Da Skills 2000... gimme a time and a place to meet ya... I promise I'll be there before 4AM this time...
uhm... well, I can't think of anything else to say for now, so here's my advise for the day:
When you're the second car at a red light, spell the word green slowely before honking when the light changes.
Shout outs for the day:
off tops Mr. Sticky and Deep
also, e_rep, raverdad, papa, auralxtc, noodle, sasha (wherever she may roam),Brock, and all the Junglists in the world, akey, thats enough for I day, I'll stop

queene--
I see you have life's little instruction calendar on your desk too, eh
Christmas present, perhaps?

no doubt!!!
My mouth hit the floor when I turned the page, cause sure enough as I sat at a redlight this morning... the second it turned green the fuck behind me laid on his horn...sooooo I sat there... looking backward at him out my window.... he was yelleing and shakin his fist, and as soon as he was about the change lanes, I went, so he couldn't pass me... hehehhee

BBBLLAAAAHHH...argh! This fountain taste like shit. It's deep and the liquid is sticky. I should have known.

Hmm....copious fluids from my body...I'm sure the world would stop working if we collected my sweat and marketed it. "Sticky--The New Opiate of the Masses."
heh heh...that's ironic...rip off Karl Marx for product marketing...heh heh...me funny...
Anybody watch the Kids in the Hall? dem crazy fuckin Canucks...
Geez, quEEnE...I gotta meet a bluelighter in person? My reputation would crumble if people knew what I was really like! Okay, I'll do it...but you have to promise to lie about me on bluelight. I don't care what the lie is...tell 'em I'm a super intelligent 3 toed sloth (well, I am pretty smart for a sloth...and I don't move much...), preach the virtues of my 7 nipples, tell them I'm a worthwhile human being and not a mutant...anything but the truth, woman!!!
Here's da dealie, yo? I spend almost all of my time either outside smoking or running around in the very upstairs bar area. If you want to see me before 2, make sure you bring your ID so you can get into the bar. After 2:30 or 3 they open it up to anyone...but who knows if I'll still be there...
Just ask around...somebody will point you in the proper direction. I still haven't found out about the guest list...I know...I'm slacker than Bob Dobbs himself (blasphemous! what was I thinkin'?). I'll be in touch, but don't hold your breath about the list. Take care, sister.
Sorry, no Blue's Clues knowledge here...fer once something relating to me is a coincidence
wink.gif

------------------
I can't stand the itching but I don't mind the swelling...

I always look for you up there, and you're always gone... course Im always there too late too... anyhow... I'll find you this time, I've been told repetatively, that EVEN IF YOU DON"T KNOW HIM, YOU WON"T MISS HIM... anywho, Ma lips are sealed... unless someone offers enough money, and then well... we'll see... and whats this with sloth... thats my favorite insult... well actually 2 ton sloth... but a sloth is a sloth is a sloth... see ya der

Okay, I'll be wearing jeans and one of two shirts...an all black t-shirt with "If I throw a stick will you leave," written in white on the front; or my white Pillsbury Doughboy t-shirt. I'll have a staff pass, too.
Pale; moustachioed; goateed; long, curly, dark hair in a ponytail; side mounted nose ring; big puppy dog eyes with pupils the size of Texas; and probably the oldest looking guy there.
There you go, now everybody can find me and smack me around for insulting them at some point...just don't leave any bruises...I'm delicate.
------------------
I can't stand the itching but I don't mind the swelling...

Oh, Mr. Sticky - should've known you weren't a pink!!
- aby

okay then... well just so you don't look at me funny when Im lookin at you funny tryin to decide if its you or not...I'll email you when I decide what Im wearin (three new outfits... so many clothes/ so little time)
anywho, I'll have a group of people with me that look like they don't belong (unless they just go sit down while I come-a-huntin)
mo bout me: looooooong straight brown hair...tongue ring that I chew on a lot...most likely I'll look a wee bit disoriented, and I'll prolly have a blunt behind one-a-ma-ears...oh yeah... I'll be smokin a Newport.
Peepsyal8r