• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants there is no way crushing up Ritalin LR capsules actually works

e92

Bluelighter
i have the 40mg LR ritalin caps as well as the 10mg tablets... there is just no comparison between the two when it goes up your nose.

when you crush up the ritalin LR mini balls into a fine powder and blow it, it without a doubt gets you there quicker. but it's not that same up-down type of thing you get when you blow the IR tablets.

blowing the IR's i get a total rush, a quick come up and i just start crashing after around 2 hours sometimes even less. when i blow the LR's, there's less of a rush, definitely a quicker onset, but there is no real sharp peak. you kinda gradually come up over the course of 5-10 minutes and plateau for like an hour at most, then you gradually come down.

my conclusion is that snorting the LR's has an in between effect. its not exactly an IR, but its not an LR either.

shit makes my nose bleed as well...

Was their a question regarding the use between the two? If not, the forum that probably best suits this, would be "trip reports".. just my 2¢

- Hopeless Soul

^This
And just stick to oral, the Bioavailability is pretty good and you won't damage your nose this way.