• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The world's first cocaine bar

and Colombia is way way prettier than Peru.

Amen to that.From the dazzling green of the coast to the muted almost aqua colour of the cloud forests down south. If I could I'd damn well live in San Agustin, one of the prettiest places I've ever seen, and they deliver beer by horse and cart, so quaint =D

That's proper sound! Cheers mate, I booked my flight last night.

I go to Bolivia every year and frequently to La Paz and Cochabamba.. I have never seen anything like this there. The people who live in Bolivia and are not in to drug manufacturing, are not all about the drugs.. most kids there have barely even tried weed and are looked down upon if it is known that they have tried cocaine. I guess ever since the President kicked out the DEA and the US govt. drug production and sales have risen.. Too bad. La Paz is a beautiful city. The drive down from the airport is one of the coolest things you will see if you ever get a chance to go.

If you look at my avatar; it was taken when driving from Cochabamba to El Chaparé (the jungle town).. we went in to the sticks on a back road and you see all the houses drying out the coca leaves on the front lawn.

Here are some pictures of the jungle/rainforest .. along with some pics of La Paz from the last time I was there.
Pictures of Bolivia

Last edited:
holy fucking shit, 15 euro a gram, and the purest you can get? JESUS CHRIST!

^^ It pretty much is. I dunno exactly what the shit they sell in La Paz is but I'm willing to bet my left nut that it is an amphetamine-like compound. Sure as shit ain't cocaine, whatever it is.

So you think they don't sell real cocaine in Bolivia? Haha 8)

I'd love to travel around South America, so many amazing and scenic places %)
The cocaine would also be a huge attraction. Here in the uk you pay £35-50 for a gramme of 10% repress shite or £70-120+ for a g of flake. It is ultimately not worth it. At £15 for a gramme of proper flake I could actually afford it :D

So you think they don't sell real cocaine in Bolivia? Haha 8)

No, I'm saying that the shit they sell in that bar and on the streets of La Paz, and even right through to Peru, is some horrible crystal stuff that most definitely isn't coke. If you're lucky it might sometimes be cut with coke. If you want real coke then your best bet is the prison, or to get down with locals at the clubs frequented by the locals. 8)

I spent a few weeks in La Paz about 8 years ago. This must be a newer thing. Damn.

"Morales has diligently fought for the rights of coca growers and tossed the US Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) out of Bolivia."

Kick their imperialist DEA butts back to where they came from.

I thought Evo Morales was a puppet of Castro and Chavez. Correct me if I'm wrong--I don't keep up with South American politics.

I go to Bolivia every year and frequently to La Paz and Cochabamba.. I have never seen anything like this there. The people who live in Bolivia and are not in to drug manufacturing, are not all about the drugs.. most kids there have barely even tried weed and are looked down upon if it is known that they have tried cocaine. I guess ever since the President kicked out the DEA and the US govt. drug production and sales have risen.. Too bad. La Paz is a beautiful city. The drive down from the airport is one of the coolest things you will see if you ever get a chance to go.

If you look at my avatar; it was taken when driving from Cochabamba to El Chaparé (the jungle town).. we went in to the sticks on a back road and you see all the houses drying out the coca leaves on the front lawn.

Here are some pictures of the jungle/rainforest .. along with some pics of La Paz from the last time I was there.
Pictures of Bolivia

nice picuters...
looks like a pretty nice place to hang about. Very beautiful

an update on route 36..as people has said it's basically meth, which i don't mind but would rather pure coke since it's in south america but whatever, if you go get some decent coke before you go and carefully mix it in with their shit, the place itself isn't that seedy it's mostly backpackers and it's a modern place and feels safe, the outside is a bit dodgy but easy to get in. Most of the coke in Bolivia seems to be cut with meth unless you have decent hook ups, oh and the only difference between the 100 and 150 bs grams is the 150b gram is pressed into a cube and the 100b gram is just crystal

Oh, man. When I saw the subject line I thought it was cocaine in bar form, like a xanax bar or something. :) Got my hopes up. Anyway, I'd try this place, why not???

LOL I dunno how that's possible since Bolivia doesn't have any ports, fuck they hold an eternal grudge with Chile cause they took it away hundreds of years ago...unless it was a cruise on Lake Titicaca it must have been another country....and about Colombia being one of the safest places in S.A. in 2010 I wholeheARTEDLY AGREE, Only in Uruguay (practically no crime) and in Chile you'll be safe...Colombia is cleaning up it's image, and quite well, I know many people (foreigners, mostly from Scandinavia) who live in Medellin, Bogota and Cali and are actually scared of how high Crime is in Buenos Aires....you know it ain't the 90's anymoire...and I lived in Urra, Colombia for a while, back in 1996 where the F.A.R.C. operated and had kidnapped 2 Swedish Co-workers of my dad (luckily after paying ransom they were set free, but they were kidnapped more than 300days).....things have changed a lot down here, mostly for the worse, but Colombia is one exception! I reccomend going to Colombia if you want good coke, Peru has CHEAP coke, but it's mostly shite....and Colombia is way way prettier than Peru.

If you didn't know things started changing in 1999 since Hugo Chavez Frias was elected president of Venezuela and has set up proxys all ovr, Chile and Colombia being 2 exceptions....and Uruguay has always been safer than the states...sucky coke though in Uruguay, but hey you can buy from the streets and MJ is decriminalized in Montevideo.

Don't support Indigen-Facism , don't pay 200 u$s to go to fucking Bolivia...and yeah just ask and you'll find loads of house parties with friendly people who'll hook you up with all the good shit you want, not some criminal-organization run shady bar, still I got some Bolivian coke this week and it's still waaaaaay better than any Peruvian, and in any Capital city in S.A. excpect to pay around 10-15 per gram if you don't speak good spanish, at nightclubs and the like between 10 and 25...try asking the cool people or the guys who work the bar at hostels. ;)

I have been to Peru,bolivia,Ecuador,colombia,and Brazil in the late 90's ona vacation trip with my hippie cousin and 5 of her friends(she is about 15 years older than me,as are her friends), and I found coke is Peru,bolivia,and Brazil to be pretty easy to find,and it was better quality in Brazil for some reason. But in Colombia I was scared to buy coke as I heard you could get set up and be busted by cops or simply robbed and killed for a few dollars like it's nothing.

But in Santa Marta,Colombia in the northern part of the country by the beaches,there are hotels and shit that cater to gringos aka white tourists, and many of the white surfer dudes that live there year round are the best ones to buy your weed and coke from,safety wise. They charge a bit more than in the citys or Cali, and bogota,etc.. but they will not rob you and you are not at any risk of being kidnapped or killed,as long as you stay dealing with the whites that live their and mostly surf. You might pay extra for coke ,but it will be very high quality,no robbery,no risk or being killed over it,etc..also they have some very good weed that is not commonly sold in Colombias cities to tourists,most of the tourist weed in Colombia is commerical seedy trash,that gets you high,but not really much better than Mexican brick weed. In Santa Marta however they have mid grade quality sinsemilla and some higher potentcy strains as well. These buds cost more than the garbage shit sold in other places to tourists,but it's still much cheaper compared to weed of similar quality in the US. The coke is good to very good, depending on how much you want to spend,a few dollars more gets you a lot purer coke..anyway..

an update on route 36..as people has said it's basically meth, which i don't mind but would rather pure coke since it's in south america but whatever, if you go get some decent coke before you go and carefully mix it in with their shit, the place itself isn't that seedy it's mostly backpackers and it's a modern place and feels safe, the outside is a bit dodgy but easy to get in. Most of the coke in Bolivia seems to be cut with meth unless you have decent hook ups, oh and the only difference between the 100 and 150 bs grams is the 150b gram is pressed into a cube and the 100b gram is just crystal

Hmm never encountered meth when I was down there in South America ,but thats been 11+ years ago..anyway I have seen a chunk of pure cocaine in crystal form one time, it looked like a snowball but was clear like crystal meth, and had a bluish tint to it, and was pure as cocaine comes, sadly I only saw this crystal cocaine and was not able to try any of it!!

I wonder if route 36 is still open. Im thinkin of going to south america in sep 4 a few weeks. I hear theres a hostel in santa marta that caters for cocaine tourists. Mirameder or something. Any1 any idea?

If anyones interested I just read a book by Thomas Mcfadden, he was an english coke smuggler that got arrested and ended up doing time in La Paz.

He basically started the organised prison tours there. Its a really interesting read, the prison is like a city in itself. The inmates have to buy their own cells, they set up businesses/shops and most have their whole family in there with them.(the kids leave to go to school then come back) The book is called Marching Powder.