The wonders of NAC

Swim15

Bluelighter
Wanted to make this post and probably update this or my log after some more time but my experience has been way to good not to share.

I'll start by saying I've always felt like I was missing something the last few years. Energy has never been what I wanted it to be lately and I've explored a bunch of different things from checking cortisol/vitamin levels for adrenal fatigue type stuff, taking breaks from stims, etc.

I did get a little benefit from supplementing pregenolone but not an enormous amount and seemed to diminish after some time.

Added NAC about 3 weeks ago to my daily stack and have been nothing short of blown away. Been doing 1-2x 60g capsules in the morning after breakfast and seems to work better when taken with food. Things I've noticed so far -

?energy/focus/ADHD - I feel up and good all day long like I'm constantly on a low dose of adderall

?clear mind - brain fog has been replaced with a crazy clear head and has literally changed my day to day conversation with whitty responses and more engaging conversation along with the interest to talk to people a lot more when I'm typically more introverted

?mood - I always wake up in a good mood and have a pervasively 'good' feeling about life all the time dispite a recently ended relationship

?lessend addiction cravings - everything from sex to food/sugar cravings are all but gone and have greatly diminished which is a godsend so far for me personally

If I didn't know what I was taking I'd think it was a wonder drug and easily on par with any pharmaceutical I've ever taken without the sides. Aside from the plethora of other health benefits, this is going to be a lifelong staple for me if this keeps up.

Just wanted to share and hope someone else may benefit from this!

It's also been shown to help with I believe it was the common cold and flu as well. It's another great dirt cheap supplement. Taurine and nac

I will say its the only thing I've ever taken short of psychedelics that gave me 100% clarity and quickness of mind. It brings me back to how I felt when I was 14 before I had used a lot of drugs(only alcohol, weed, light mdma). I feel refreshed and rebalanced. Its reminiscent of how I feel when im on opioids like suboxone for years then finally get sober, THE BLINDERS ARE OFF.

I love it. I am try it with psychedelics and see if reduces some of the mindfuck and makes for a better trip.

NAC is hard to find in some places now. It's also great at increasing glutathione (which has thousands of benefits) and it's also great for bronchitis and other lung and liver issues.

I always have it on hand, take 2x per day at 600mg per dose

Endo