• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Wonderfully Cool and Artistic Crack Back and Glass Pipe Photography Thread (not just for meth)

katykattt

Bluelighter
[MOD NOTE: we used @katykattt awesome photos from another thread to start this thread but we should have put this at the top of the thread first (sorry): we have an impression there are lots of orphan posts and threads in which people have presented fotos of glass pipes and crack back patterns they want you to admire. So we might round them up here as we find them so they are all easy to find and see in one place. It's more about the aesthetics than trying to divine what the pattern says about your drug quality.]

SUb1ccF.jpg

V2GPKog.jpg

2nd pic is a lil toasty but i thought the crackback looked cool

Last edited by a moderator:
woa, that meth pipe makes me crave hard for some alpha-pyrrolidine...

vaping them through a meth pipe brings the hardest and most sought after rush i know. but without some benzos on board it leads to a desperate state of mind very fast. did it for almost 7 years on and of, did around 350g of it in 10g packs mostly. then got sent to a hospital because of it for almost 2 years.

t
vaping them through a meth pipe brings the hardest and most sought after rush i know. but without some benzos on board it leads to a desperate state of mind very fast. did it for almost 7 years on and of, did around 350g of it in 10g packs mostly. then got sent to a hospital because of it for almost 2 years.
that is interesting. i didn’t know about that research chem at all. i thought it was definitely better all around than the stuff i had been getting before, but it just wasn’t exactly what i look for in a high. i’d have to sit and put my finger down on exactly what properties make me feel that way, but i think a lot of the reason is the head high is underwhelming and i need lots of doses as well, to experience even a little rush. just kinda meh? but i need a dopamine break also so i can’t even trust my own judgement lol.

This is what I've got going on right now. Not gonna lie, I hate this pipe I bought. My girlfriend found my amazing pipe that I had before this and made me break it and throw it away. The glass on this one is weird and I feel like the meth isn't spreading around like it should.

This is what I've got going on right now. Not gonna lie, I hate this pipe I bought. My girlfriend found my amazing pipe that I had before this and made me break it and throw it away. The glass on this one is weird and I feel like the meth isn't spreading around like it should.

this is mine right now. it’s fucked and the hole has gotten big and idk how to fix that lol

2nd pic is a lil toasty but i thought the crackback looked cool
Woah! How fucking triggery is that post! I knew I shouldn't have come back to Drug Culture. If I was was more grinchy than I am I'd delete it because it ain't technically a stash and this is a stash thread. But instead I'm going to go take some MDMA to get over it all. Maybe some ketamine too.

P.S. @katykattt is this the stuff that won't melt properly? The picture is beautiful aesthetically but the meth looks very weird for a cooled down puddle (in the post above this one)

I have an impression there are lots of orphan posts and threads in which people have presented fotos of glass pipes and crack back patterns they want you to admire. So we might round them up here as we find them so they are all easy to find and see in one place.

It's more about the aesthetics than trying to divine what the pattern says about your drug quality. Cos that shit's like reading tea leaves to know your future.

EDIT: this really should be the first post in the thread but I messed up moving all the posts again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Check out simplyglasspipe. I bought a little mini-bong from them that will take the top of your head off (so to speak) They have everything and the prices are right!

I can't say I ever smoked crack out of a meth bubble, I've only smoked it out of a stem, plastic shot bottle and woolies, but I'm sure it smokes just fine out of a meth pipe