• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Value of Discretion?

Who's asking?

Are you trolling me? Is this the trolling? It's trolling isn't it? Or sarcasm. If you are trolling me, then you are quite the troll!!

But if you were asking seriously, I think that as a drug person, it's frustrating to deal with people who aren't discreet. Because rule #1 is don't get caught. But some people act like they don't care about rule #1. So, what can you do? Except not deal with those people. I try not to deal with those people. But they don't really seem to learn.

hunter-biden-crack.jpg

Sorry for partying, Skorpio!

Maybe a better question is, what do you like about indiscreet people? Do you think that they're hip and fun?

872w7eDzHR6IjiturNjXwZWfV99.jpg

Skorpio!

Laying your life down is the greatest love. Especially if it's for your enemy.
Yes but discretion is still needed. Even Jesus ran away from people begging him to heal them. Ran to the mountains. That would seem very unchristian like. But he knew he would be wasting his time as they had no faith and just wanted to suck the energy out of him. So he protected himself. That is total discretion. We can say he chose to save himself over them and that too is a form of Love that is needed. Self love. But there are times that we do need to help and forgive our enemy. Seems Jesus knew who to talk too and who not too. He seemed to have a radar on who was ready to listen.

Discretion and discernment are totally need in this world in 2023. We now have AI that can make you think anything is true. So we for sure need another gauge on how to decide and discern what is true.

Yea you just have to avoid those people. You’ll eventually find others who also prefer freedom. Certain drugs also bring around certain types of people, some less caring about that then others.

-GC

Are you trolling me? Is this the trolling? It's trolling isn't it? Or sarcasm. If you are trolling me, then you are quite the troll!!

But if you were asking seriously, I think that as a drug person, it's frustrating to deal with people who aren't discreet. Because rule #1 is don't get caught. But some people act like they don't care about rule #1. So, what can you do? Except not deal with those people. I try not to deal with those people. But they don't really seem to learn.

hunter-biden-crack.jpg

Sorry for partying, Skorpio!

Maybe a better question is, what do you like about indiscreet people? Do you think that they're hip and fun?

872w7eDzHR6IjiturNjXwZWfV99.jpg

Skorpio!
Just trying to exercise discretion for the discretion.

Yes if Jesus didn't talk to His Father as much as He did. He would of pushed farther. Cuz God can't and won't lose. The Cross put a sword right through you Satan. The second beast that comes up will look innocent like a Lamb but speak like a dragon. He will exercise all the works of the 1st beast. Satan. This false Prophet will cause so many false miracles. He will cause the whole world to worship the first beast, Satan. If you don't no matter what religion you belong too. You will die. So I would suggest get on with the truth. The sky will split wide open and we shall see Him as He is. A King and a Ruler. His name is the Word of God.

Discretion with the civil population or to avoid troubles with the police ?
Law enforcement wise, touching wood since moved to Brazil I never had any problem . They never had an 'opioid pandemic " so I was able to buy Oxys with forged scripts, at times ith clearly forged ones, and almost no one cared and the few ones that did do not call the police for this kind of stuff.

Coke wise the dealers are clearly bribing the 90% of the local police force hence they leave them and us "white middle class customers "alone and only wreak havoc on the poorest communities and the ones who can t afford to buy their way out of trouble. Dunno what s worse, police you can have a gentlemen agreement with or the frustrated fuckers in Italy who try to destroy your life over a gram of weed because they can....

With the general population, I value honesty over discretion , my wise wife keeps telling me that I should be more discreet but you know what? If you don t like me because of what I think and what I do , your loss.....I m way more than the drugs I use and if u can t see that you are likely to be a judgemental prick and I don t wanna have u in my life anyway. Also, I m basically only hurting myself , I m not the kinda of person who uses drugs and goes berserk, I ve never committed crimes to pay for my drugs, I try to be friendly or at least respect everyone whether I m high or not...
Obviously I m slightly more discreet at work and with my most conservative Christian mates , not because I m ashamed but because they are people who either know nothing about life outside of their Churches or because they live- have lived in the most fucked up favelas run by dealers and had friends or relatives killed by drugs or because they had outstanding drug debts. They will probably be only concerned and upset and I don t wanna "scandalize " them . But even with this people I don t hide my views about the legalization of drugs, my turbulent past or the fact that I like some good legal inebriation like drinking or that I don t smoke weed because it makes me paranoid not because it s "evil". I think I have made something with my life despite my use of drugs, maybe I could have done more, I ll definitely can t go on like this (especially as in the last months ) forever and I am aware of that, but really " it s nobody business but mine" ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sMjf6DST4M

As far as illicit drug use goes, discretion is important to me. Why ask for trouble?
I've known people who were not at all discrete and it annoys me. I like to get high. I do NOT like to get arrested, go to jail, etc...
A little common sense goes a long way.

Worthy value in many other contexts too…although not all…like, “my factory is dumping toxic industrial waste into that nearby waterway but please, be discreet with that information…”

In personal relationships, discretion is obviously very important. I learned the hard way not to air all my dirty laundry in an online forum where everyone can see, for example 😜

The only reason people have to hide is because everyone hides, so people are jealous and vindictive towards those who are free.

Discretion is best when minimized to near non-existence; not having the baggage that comes with having to hide part of yourself (and all the bitterness and resentment that inevitably comes with that) is priceless.

I used to openly talk about being a stoner at work when I was younger, but I have more to lose now.

It's unfortunate the world is so miserable we strangle each other with our fears.

On another note: what the fuck does Jesus have to do with this?