• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The universe within

psychedelicsoul

Bluelighter
The universe is vast, endless, and has an unlimited quantity of matter... much like the mind.

While on a DXM trip I thought about how wide my mind is. I felt like there was a universe in my mind. But now I realize that there is a universe in my mind. I've always talked about the power of the human soul and what it can do. What if our soul is a universe. Within our minds exists a universe much like the one we live in. Meaning our imagintion, thoughts, and everything exists in some sort of way. Sort of like how we have matter in this world, perhaps our souls are composed of some sort of spiritual matter. I think maybe we are a universe unto ourselves. Our mind is that universe. Our imagination is like the universe. I think the structure of our mind and that of the universe are similar. In that sense, there is a "muliverse", it's just a spectrum of broad perceptions strung across an abstract network.

During my trip I felt like a fractal pattern constantly moving inwards forever. That gave me the conclusion that maybe... we're part of one thing.

And then I wondered... what if the Universe is God's soul. And within our minds, there is a universe also filled with matter and energy. I believe that a lot of the religious phenominons, miracles, ESP, and other supernatural events occur from the power of the soul. Perhaps that power exists within our souls as matter and energy. Think about the concept of "Qi"... Perhaps that's just energy from the soul. We see interesting things such as pyrokenesis, psy-balls, and other basic psychic techniques. We've also seen the Shaolin Monks and other people do impressive things. Perhaps they get that energy from deep within their souls.

In that way, we're all Gods of a universe unto itself. However, we're also one. Both 100% sperarte from each other, but still part of a collective. All of us make up the universe. But within us is a universe. However, together, we could possibly be part of God's mind. If the universe is all God's soul, then that would make God like a drop of water, and our souls like the molecules within that drop.