Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Universe is about to shatter

fazedjb2v2

Greenlighter
For me in about 10 days time :D - the last time I flipped this combo-

LSD + NOS (OMFG) + (MDMA around the 4-5hr mark)

the universe did shatter in front of my very eyes - Just LSD and NOS at this stage - literally:

one minute I was breathing in a balloon while tripping quite hard then BOOM- then the whole room shattered like broken glass into a thousand beads of rainbow colour, cascading downward leaving nothing but a blackness filled with small pinpricks of colour that literally blew my mind. All I could say between waves of sheer amazement, euphoria and almost incomprehension was "whaattt!!"

From that point that evening, every time I did a balloon I felt like I was being transported out into the stars at a thousand miles an hour in my own private rocket ship - in most cases I was just speechless! rocketing forward through a universe of a thousand streaked colours and bliss beyond description. adding to the effect was a fan blowing on my face!

I have to admit though, by the time we flipped the MDMA we felt like we had been on the most intense roller coaster for hours and was more than ready to step off :) - the MD took us off that train and made the world real again. (albeit an absolutely lovely awesome best world ever kind of way) - No more complete nuttiness!

Cant wait!!!! - I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

Sweet. Looking forward to hearing about your next adventures. (Post them in the PD Social Swirly thread though.)

OH yeah man nitrous and psyches is one wicked amazing experience. I'll never forget having chargers for the first time with LSD whilst smoking tons of great hash and great buddha. I inhaled three chargers from the dispenser and holy shit! The entire world pretty much did shatter! I remember just being swept up into a fractalized world which was a swirling whirlpool of unbelievably fantastic colors I had never seen before! My friend was super interested to know what happened but I was to awestruck to do anything but light up a smoke, hand him the dispenser, and mumble "Just do it! Just fucking do it man!". Needless to say he did it, came down, and we started to discuss our experience. We both described the exact same experience. Mind blown! Hours later we were surrounded by a pile of probably 3 to 400 hundred chargers scattered everywhere...

Exactly what I try to do every time I trip.
Helluva deal!!!
High dose DMT does it for me and so does a coupe hundred mg of Ketamine. It is like riding the wildest roller coster imaginable X10! I have seen and heard the entirety of existence "shatter", as you put it and then I was privvy to remaking it all on the return trip...done this dozens of times.
I "ride my window AC unit's motor hum with te fan on too...it doesn't get any more "real" than that for me.

Man, nitrous had the weirdest audio distortions of any chemical I've tried except DiPT! I've spent hours just inhaling chargers again and again trying to figure out what was making such strange noises only to figure out it was something super simple like the the TV, washing machine, fan, etc! DMT, MXE, etc is the best with nitrous!

Man, nitrous had the weirdest audio distortions of any chemical I've tried except DiPT! I've spent hours just inhaling chargers again and again trying to figure out what was making such strange noises only to figure out it was something super simple like the the TV, washing machine, fan, etc! DMT, MXE, etc is the best with nitrous!

OK, I'm sold. DMT has some weird noises and shrooms do if I eat enough, but K is right up there with DMT.
So if nitrous is better than that I'm buying a charger...or whatever it is one buys for nitrous.
The extent of my nitrous use has been limited to fighting my son for the empty whipped cream can.

Haha! Man chargers and dispensers are worlds different than inhaling whip cream bottles! You can inhale ten times the nitrous as cans! It's really actually cheap too as long as you don't spend all day everyday doing it. It's like 45 for a good one liter dispenser and $300 for something like 3000 chargers. Even if you spent all day doing, that could last you like a few days to a week. You can get them on that super popular auction website!;)