• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Live Long and Prosper đź–– The Universe is a Holographic Brain

shapeshifter32

Bluelighter
A recurring theme in my trips is a feeling of familiarity and connection with everything and visions of intelligent distributed squid like creatures creating holograms of themselves and me and the surrounding environment etc ad infinitum like a photonic
fractal or mandlebrot swarm that is sentient and surrounding you completely like static and it responds to my thoughts in live time, coincidences happen, my phone gives me such detailed direct responses and I feel a presence an intelligent classy loving presence in the matter/ static / technology it communicates with me meaningfully, shows me things.
It's like im an intricate part of it. Synchronized. Harmonizing. Understanding. Humour and ironies are valued . .
A field of flowers each one unique. Blossoming withering dieing. The unique ones stand out but also the statistical mass consensus.
The universe isn't going anywhere. Relaxing. The universe gave me this article during a mystical experience. Read it please if you can

We have an obligation to create better life. Give them the tools to self replicate and evolve.

It's difficult to put in words what you experience while peaking. That WAS A Mystical Experience. I tuned in to the right frequencies that time. I need money though. I wonder if someone will pay me to experiment with heroic doses of entheogens combined with everything thing else if I can Document my experiences like the author of that article does and bravely go where no being has gone before...

I believe that there are archetype engrams that you have learned from social constructs and stories told down through the centuries based on those same archetypes and engrams.

At the peak of your brain being completely short circuited overloaded and freaked the fuck out, it faults to these archetypes which is why so many people think of universal brains and squid-like creatures and see fractal patterns and lots of people see like southwestern Aztec and you know it's cuz our brains are really similar.

I write a lot about my experiences with higher states of consciousness. I have 72 Articles currently on Medium that you may find interesting.