the text message i cant send to you

FadedRemains

Greenlighter
¡vent warning!

i miss you, a lot. like every day maddie. i was looking at old pictures of us at 2 in the morning. my favorite is the one of us together at prom. you always look gorgeous my love but you were so beautiful that day. i still love you. the two and a half years we spent together were the best days of my life. i replay that day we broke up every night, honestly it's ruined the 4th of july for me. if you asked for us to start over i would say yes in a heart beat. but i can't tell you that because it's not fair to you. you deserve to be able to move on even if i can't <3

wasnt sure where to post this but just writing it out didn't feel like enough. i wanted to post it somewhere, maybe part of me is hoping you will see it if i put it online but i know you wont and it's better that way

Last edited:
¡vent warning!

i miss you, a lot. like every day maddie. i was looking at old pictures of us at 2 in the morning. my favorite is the one of us together at prom. you always look gorgeous my love but you were so beautiful that day. i still love you. the two and a half years we spent together were the best days of my life. i replay that day we broke up every night, honestly it's ruined the 4th of july for me. if you asked for us to start over i would say yes in a heart beat. but i can't tell you that because it's not fair to you. you deserve to be able to move on even if i can't <3

wasnt sure where to post this but just writing it out didn't feel like enough. i wanted to post it somewhere, maybe part of me is hoping you will see it if i put it online but i know you wont and it's better that way
welcome to BL, you have a big heart, hope to read more posts, i like the way you write/type.........darkside seems a good place, but yah never know these days with new member posts

Thread is fine here. It represents the dark side as lost loves is a dark thing for some. Hope you can move on and have a good life Faded.

Welcome to bluelight.

¡vent warning!

Welcome to Bluelight. I'm sorry to hear things aren't working out for you at the moment. Heartbreak is one of the worst pains. But it won't last forever, trust me. One day soon you will start to feel better <3