• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids The Suspicious Pill: probably heroin

ThatGuy767

Greenlighter
So I got a pill. It's an M 30. The good ole oxy 30... right? Uh... well its white and it crushes up better than any blue 30 I've ever had. My dude says half got a dude nodding from eating. I railed half of it with 1600mg of gabapentin (first time doing it), half a dose of tylenol pm, and a third of an s903 (xan). I fell into a dream and passed out and woke up and threw up 3 times. Well.... people think it was the combination and they say I could've died. Idk. I guess if it is heroin or fentanyl then yeah because I never tried it that I know of. When I sniffed it I literally felt it start creeping in 2 minutes. I've done oxy maybe 15 times this year and starting in July and havent done it for about a month and a half from now. I've drank kratom for about a year 4 times a week since July for work then went to 3 days a week then 2 days a week for 2 weeks and now I'm doing one this week. I've already sniffed a a whole one of these in two days. Should I eat it all? I want a nod so bad but I dont want to die. Shoukd i sniff 20 mg of it? Eat 20 mg of it? What do you guys suggest? The day after I sniffed 15 mg I sniffed a quarter and it just got me numb and kinda loopy did it again and didnt feel much different.

Honestly I wouldn't fuck with it I'd get a fent test strip before I fucked with it you don't wanna die bro n if you do make sure you have a sober person around with at least 4 narcans avaliabe in case you start dying

The Golden rule is BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY

Honestly I wouldn't fuck with it I'd get a fent test strip before I fucked with it you don't wanna die bro n if you do make sure you have a sober person around with at least 4 narcans avaliabe in case you start dying

The Golden rule is BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY
My situation is a little crazy I got to leave here by Friday and I ain't trynna ride with a felony cuz I smoke weed and itll prolly stick to my clothes and I'm homeless rn because I got kicked out not going back because it's so fucking toxic much happier homeless lol but I got to house hop by Saturday and I cant flip it. So I have this whole pill to myself tonight. Maybe just sniff half and half. I already lived on half

My bet is on fent. Sounds like a test strip is outta range in this situation... If I got it I wanna do it so I understand where you’re at lol
NOOO more than half ok! Update us

A good mate of mine is a smackie.
He carries a narcan pen and will give it to me when he scores a new batch he’s not sure of.

He said if he goes on the nod, his breathing slows or he vomits, hit him in the thigh with the pen immediately.

I’ve never actually had to do it, but what you described in your OP is exactly the circumstance in which I’ve been told to use the pen.

Please don’t use the rest. Your tolerance is too low.

M 30 pressed pills are commonly made up using Fentanyl if you are going to use these make sure you test them, otherwise make sure your source has a prescription or gets them from someone with one or is purchasing them via a means that they are acquired from a pharmaceutical facility.

Also agree with some others that it’s prob fent so be careful.