⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Strain

NeighborMike

Bluelighter
Anyone watch this - some stuff is silly but I enjoy it
It doesnt seem to have a very good following

i really like it....but for one thing.

Colloidal silver (a colloid consisting of silver particles suspended in liquid) and formulations containing silver salts were used by physicians in the early 20th century, but their use was largely discontinued in the 1940s following the development of safer and effective modern antibiotics.[8][9] Since the 1990s, colloidal silver has again been marketed as an alternative medicine, often with extensive "cure-all" claims. Colloidal silver products remain available in many countries as dietary supplements and homeopathic remedies, although they are not effective in treating any known condition and carry the risk of both permanent cosmetic side effects such as argyria and more serious ones such as allergic reactions, as well as interactions with prescription medications.[10][11]

you can get this at any health food store - the silver get deposited into your fatty tissue. would this not make one immune to the worms?

There should be a levamisole tie in, the one scenario where it would actually be a benefit.

I'm with the OP I don't care about the silliness either, hopefully they'll get the pacing right this season.

this is getting better now, more complex and, i think, more character driven, though hacker and exterminator steal the show on that. good catch on levamisole.

the face of the new vampire hunter (chronic OD of colloidal silver):

20080219_102_350x263.jpg

I don't think I'd mind argyria. Hit the gym and come out looking like Beast.