• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Stim Comedown Thread

I don't know about any other stim but when it came to 3-FPM after I got passed a certain stage there'd be no point taking more as it'd jut make me feel anxious or you know that horrible feeling where you've this huge list of everyone you want n intend doing, in your head, but seem to get nowhere and get real overwhelmed like you're in some sort of nightmare..... you know like when you're in a nightmare and you try to run but can't ? that's the way to explain it....................

Evey

Yes! I feel completely useless. What I don't like is that I would have like to have enjoyed it better. I definitely was high but then I was just here reading BL. I didn't retain anything I read. Completely useless for sure.

My concentration has gone to ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHITE!!!! And I literally forget something that was said a few moments ago.

I've just changed antidepressants so that don't help

yea innit annoying when you use it all, get all anxious n stuff n think are like "Shit, I coulda used that later and enjoyed it!

Evey "

My concentration has gone to ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHITE!!!! And I literally forget something that was said a few moments ago.

yea innit annoying when you use it all, get all anxious n stuff n think are like "Shit, I coulda used that later and enjoyed it!

Evey "

I know exactly how you feel. I've been off my meds for almost two years. I need to get back on them at some point.

I have more meth to last for a while. Just didn't feel the need to redose. First I did about 4-5 big clouds then I iv'd tiny bit. About 2 hours later i'vd once more. Just wanted to coast ya know then the come down comes and I'm stressed.

Last edited:

Evey "

You feel like this often when you take it?
Then you order more?

I hate to say it but you are hooked on it :\

You feel like this often when you take it?
Then you order more?

I hate to say it but you are hooked on it :\

Getting hooked is kind of risk anyway, and it's a choice I think. Correct me if I'm wrong. It's sort of a given. It takes a strong non addictive personality not to be. It's a hard, hard beautiful bitch to fight with. Once you've had that feeling (for most anyway) it's really difficult to turn your back on her. I would be lying to myself if were to say I wasn't addicted. I am who I am. Love me or hate me.

Opies are better than stims..... fuck yes blistful, cosy, blankety nicey lovely feeling n also they strangely stimulated me I had this fkn place place cleaned from top to bottom stims had me obsessing over cleaning the same spot 5,000 times while forgot about the rest.....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh opiessssssssssssss I miss them :)

Nothing kicks anxiety in the fucking arse the way opiates too....
stims enhance it,
opies obliterate it.

Evey

Getting hooked is kind of risk anyway, and it's a choice I think. Correct me if I'm wrong. It's sort of a given. It takes a strong non addictive personality not to be. It's a hard, hard beautiful bitch to fight with. Once you've had that feeling (for most anyway) it's really difficult to turn your back on her. I would be lying to myself if were to say I wasn't addicted. I am who I am. Love me or hate me.

Yeah I guess, I mean the fact you aren't enjoying yourself while on it then go get more... seems a bit stupid to me, why not get a drug you do like?
I haven't actually that much experience with meth, I have smoked it a few times and enjoyed it but wasn't for me, am an opiate fan

Opies are better than stims..... fuck yes blistful, cosy, blankety nicey lovely feeling n also they strangely stimulated me I had this fkn place place cleaned to bottom stims had me obsession over cleaning the same spot 5000 times while forgot about the rest.....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh opiessssssssssssss I miss them :)

Nothing kicks anxiety in the fucking arse the way opiates too.... stims enhance it, opies obliterate it.

Evey

so why the fuck are you taking stims if you love opiates? get some opiates ffs!!

Yeah I guess, I mean the fact you aren't enjoying yourself while on it then go get more... seems a bit stupid to me, why not get a drug you do like?
I haven't actually that much experience with meth, I have smoked it a few times and enjoyed it but wasn't for me, am an opiate fan

so why the fuck are you taking stims if you love opiates? get some opiates ffs!!

I don't know opies really. Explain

I don't know opies really. Explain

Opiates like codeine,morphine, heroin etc etc

They are a lovely class of drugs, used medically as painkillers, they mimic the body's endorphin system, they are highly addictive though, they are lovely!!
You never taken any? if youve ever had an operation you would've been given some, also any painkillers the dr woul prescribe you would likely be opiates

What country are you from? in the uk there are opiates available over the counter in pharmacies

Opiates like codeine,morphine, heroin etc etc

They are a lovely class of drugs, used medically as painkillers, they mimic the body's endorphin system, they are highly addictive though, they are lovely!!
You never taken any? if youve ever had an operation you would've been given some, also any painkillers the dr woul prescribe you would likely be opiates

What country are you from? in the uk there are opiates available over the counter in pharmacies

Oh I see. I've had liquid codiene totally love it when I want to sleep. I'm out or else I would have drank some and gone to bed. I just went to the corner store a bought more beer, wish I had enough for cigarettes but the will have to do.

Oh I see. I've had liquid codiene totally love it when I want to sleep. I'm out or else I would have drank some and gone to bed. I just went to the corner store a bought more beer, wish I had enough for cigarettes but the will have to do.

cant you get one of those tiny boxes of tobacco? they are like 2.50 or so for like 9grams?

cant you get one of those tiny boxes of tobacco? they are like 2.50 or so for like 9grams?

If only. I had my son drive me. He doesn't have a drivers license and I'm not well enough so why risk another trip. As it is I can hardly talk.

My daughter brought me a burger and fries. I know it's not nutritious but it's better than not eating anything at all.

Still feeling shaky but I feel better.
Goodnight my tweaks.

Last edited:
Next time (and lez bi honest, there's always the next time...) it'd be wise to plan ahead: Down a protein shake, 1g Calcium Carbonate (Tums), Chelated Magnesium and Calcium supplements along with a hefty serving of fresh fruit before you blast your glass.
It may sound like lentil-loving-hippy-stupid-senseless-shite to some, but just remember that you are 112% guaranteed to get much more geeked with much less Tweak and an easier comedown lasting less than a week. ;)

Next time (and lez bi honest, there's always the next time...) it'd be wise to plan ahead: Down a protein shake, 1g Calcium Carbonate (Tums), Chelated Magnesium and Calcium supplements along with a hefty serving of fresh fruit before you blast your glass.
It may sound like lentil-loving-hippy-stupid-senseless-shite to some, but just remember that you are 112% guaranteed to get much more geeked with much less Tweak and an easier comedown lasting less than a week. ;)

Sprout, regarding taking antacids to potentiate stimulants, isn't that only relevant if dosing orally? Or is there more to it than just altering stomach pH? I boshed a load of Rennie's about an hour before my 3 came yesterday, in the hope of ekeing out my poxy stash, but I've noticed fuck all tbh...

I'll do that. Thanks. That sounds great. I appreciate the support.

Whatever stimulant comedowns you have will never feel that serious until you do meth. I always thought I would maintain my dignity even as a drug user. However after my husband died last year I found myself turning to drugs to help. At 46 years old I never had touched drugs in my life apart from a couple of draws of a joint at college. At first it started so innocently being scripted anti anxiety medication, then buying some adderall from a friend because the meds from the doctors made me drowsy. Before long I couldnt afford the adderall and had resorted to meth. Before long I was associating myself with homeless people letting them stay in my big empty house in exchange they'd help me score. Before long I was trading my own belongings for meth after the money from my husbands will ran out. Then one day I went to the bank and they told me shit had hit the fan. I needed drugs. I was withdrawing from both heroin and meth. The guy my homeless friends had introduced me to by this time wasnt a good person, he was cruel and unkind. I must have spent thousands buying meth and white heroin from him. He offered me a hit of heroin to keep me well. But i had to shoot it. I didnt care, I didnt see what he was doing I just needed a fix to make me well again. Then after this I woke up and I was dirty. And he was still there. Even now it just confuses me and I dont like to talk about it. I dont know why I'm talking about it here. I should be over it by now. Since then I still have to get my heroin through the same people and it just scares me so much. I have money available again now, but I know when that runs out to get my hit what I may be faced to death with to sustain my habit and I dont want that. I need to get clean. These people are bad people.