• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

the solution to my mdma problems?

snooki247

Greenlighter
Hi, i'm new to this and have quite a few various questions about MDMA. I have taken it quite a few times now but keep running into issues...

- throwing up while i'm on it (i don't drink while i'm on it because of this but its still a problem). I usually feel better after but i want to know is this normal?
- how to take it (i usually bomb it but i've heard putting it in water is good?)
- how 5htp can help (I recently just bought some and some magneisum)
- the anxiety i get sometimes while i'm on it and how to move past it (i usually just have another sniff and i'm fine but apparently redosing is bad?)

I've been reading loads on this recently because i'm going to a rave this weekend and want to have an amazing time.
Apparently taking 5htp before intensifies the drop, is this true? I'm definitely going to take it after to help with the comedown.
From all the supplement things i've read, i'm basically going to have a healthy meal of salmon and spinach with lots of fruit and veg (especially oranges and grapes for the vitamins), does this sound about right?
Can anyone recommend any other essential supplements to take? I've heard tums are good.

I've heard different things about dissolving the drug in water - some say to put 1/4 in a shot glass with water and down it, others say to put it in a half litre bottle and drink on it all night. Because I throw up i'm worried about doing the latter and apparently it can spoil the effect too.

Sorry for babbling, hope I made sense! Any advice would be fab. x

throwing up on the comeup is not too common, but it happens every time for some people.

it doesn't really matter if you bomb it or dissolve it in water. the only thing is that it might hit a bit quicker if it's dissolved, but then you have to put up with the taste. dissolving it in a larger amount of water and drinking that over a longer peroid of time might actually be beneficial in your case. if you don't have as much mdma in your digestive tract at the same time it might reduce your chances for throwing up.

some people swear by 5-htp for the comedown, but current data points towards the 5-htp not getting to the brain at all (without adding enzyme inhibitors with potentially not so nice side effects), so the effects people get are likely due to placebo.
we've had some reports of people taking 5-htp before the roll and talking about reduced effects. also if the 5-htp would in fact get to the brain in appreciable amounts, you'd getting serotonin syndrome would be a possibility that way.

eating healthily is always a good idea, go ahead.
taking tums beforehand increases the absorption of amphetamine derivates and might also decrease the excretion of mdma, so you could probably lower your dose a little bit if you take them.

redosing isn't necessarily bad. taking a too high total dose or trying to extend the roll for too long is. if you have taken one full dose to start with, you'll only need one (smaller) redose. anything beyond that will give you diminished returns and more side/after effects. if you feel anxious at the time when you're coming up because you're stuck just below the level needed for a full roll, snorting a little to get you over the edge shouldn't be a problem.

I always throw up during the come-up - no matter the dose. It actually started after the one time I overdosed. After that I've always puked during come-up, never did before (same batches, so it's not related to product). So it's like my body remembers me being sick, and tries to get rid of what's in my stomach as soon as the first effects are noticed.
For me it's A LOT worse if I take it on empty stomach. It's best to have full or semi-full stomach.

I have used over the counter travel sickness meds, which help a little bit. But I'm thinking about trying Zofran (ondansetron) that I use for psychedelic nausea (completely removes LSD nausea). Only reason I'm not sure is that I only get nauseous during the come-up, and it doesn't really bother me. Also I can't find much info about Zofran taken for MDMA nausea - other than that people think it'll work.

If I'm at an indoor event I just sit down, lean forward and puke in a plastic cup, never anyone that notices. And it passes within 20-40 minutes (I'm not nauseous constantly, but it comes in waves - so I prefer to sit and relax the first period after dropping, or I walk around with my plastic cup just in case).

EDIT: I found this post now:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/690709-Ondansetron-and-MDMA
So I actually think I'll try Zofran together with MDMA the next time I'm at an event. Can update when I've tried it - but I'm on a long break now, so... :)

Last edited:
OP - What dosages are you using?

One of my friends also throws up from clean MDMA, and the solution for her is dissolving it in 0,5L water and drink it over the course of 20-30 mins.

OP - What dosages are you using?

One of my friends also throws up from clean MDMA, and the solution for her is dissolving it in 0,5L water and drink it over the course of 20-30 mins.

I use 1/3 - 1/2 a gram usually in bombs. how does she find the drinking over half an hour? i think i might start doing that

I use 1/3 - 1/2 a gram usually in bombs. how does she find the drinking over half an hour? i think i might start doing that

that's way too much (or you get pretty shitty quality, if it's mdma at all). a good initial dose is 1.5mg per kg of body weight.

Okay, you really should test the quality of your MDMA (ez purity tester) or your lower your tolerance. I don't do more than 200mg a night in 120 and 80 bombs and have a great roll on good quality, tested stuff. :)
Okay, got an update on the stomach issue from my friend. The water thing worked only once. What worked more than once is 1g of ginger powder 1/2hr before downing the stuff with a glass of fruit juice. But she said anxiety (about throwing up) makes her more ikely to throw up but latter method worked so far. Give it a try :)
And don't forget to hydrate yourself if you do any physical acticity, throwing up is still better than hyperthermia!

Be aware that MDMA is a caustic chemical. Dissolving it in liquid and drinking it will seriously damage your teeth if you do it often. Of course if you only roll a few times each year it's not going to be a big problem, but I've seen it wreak havoc on people's teeth when done too much over a long time

listen to bluebull, my teeth are badly damage from chewing on xpills back in the day. its bad for your skin and flesh too, like your gums and tounge.

also different ph levels, minerals, chemicals and etc. in different waters can effect the mdma and your roll somtimes dimming down the pleasure. like tap water for example compared to plain filtered water.

also molly water is meant to be done in a quick shot not to be sipped over any length of time. mdma is supposed to hit you to work right not slowly crawl its way in. i prefer to pop crystals like a pill or bomb if its powder. eating certain foods will make your stomach stronger to endure strong chems like mdma without vomiting. yogurt and milk help give a protective lining in the stomach and the calcium helps balance out acid levels in the stomach as well.

w.w.s.d.
what would shulgin do?

Last edited: