• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy NDTDI Thread

Nothing ndtdi from what i have heard from the dude who runs the legal lsyergamine operation that ndtdi is a complete fail. Or not remotely worth the money it costs.
I have heard from them that it does look very similar to ndtdi. But it coukd literally be anything.
I suspect its ndtdi but one could also be ru 28306. I say its most likley ndtdi because of the IMMEDIATE reaction to echlich. I cant comment on how ru 28306 reacts.
I can ask the one person i know who has it to preform a echlich test but op has not checked back in and i doubt ndtdi will make it outside of china and the very few vendors who hot scewed for buying it.

Meaning what though - it's inactive, not very potent, not psychedelic??? Or just expensive - other than 'active over 5mg' - and I don't know from where that came (Chinese lab guess work?) I know of no actual tests of this revealing activity

5-10mg was quoted but yeah if 4mg is inactive seems unlikely 10mg is the ceiling and I'd guess the active is high enough that it's pretty expensive at current pricing. Anyone still following up this lead? Expense apart it is still quite possible it has some unique action

Thanks psy, this is an important one to keep. :)

I wish there were more reports of this. I haven't even seen any trip reports, does anyone know of any?

I think I read somewhere about someone taking like 20 mg and getting some subtle effects from it. So it isn't inactive, but it's absurdly expensive.

It's too bad. I'm sure I'm not the only one who had fantasies of this opening up a new class of indole psychedelics. Perhaps there are still gems to be discovered down this alley.

NDTDI, also known as N,N-diethyl-3-(methyl(1,3,4,5-tetrahydrobenzo[cd]indol-4-yl)amino)propanamide, is a tryptamine which is similar in structure to RU-28306 and RU-28251. There is no available published research on NDTDI but its structure resembles that of LSD and lysergamides, with only a tricyclic ring structure instead of the tetracyclic structure common to ergoline. The latter two, RU-28306 and RU-28251 are selective serotonin agonists and D1/D2 agonists. RU-28306 can be seen as the N,N-dimethyl homolog of the series, whereas RU-28251 is the N,N-dipropyl homolog. The structure of NDTDI is the N-methyl-N-(N,N-diethylcarbamyl)ethyl analog.

What would a light dose be? This really gives me no idea what it could be or feel like with such info related to two even more stranger, imo, substances...

People have tried it before and many have not been successful in getting any effects, even at 10mg. This has caused many to doubt that it's even active. The reports that I have read in the past mentioned the effects to be rather undesirable and closer to DMT than to LSD, but with close to no visuals. So basically a blackout from what I've heard.

Yeah I haven't read any accounts of full effects at any dose. Most reports seem like they could be placebo even. I think it was a nice idea, and I'm glad it was explored, but at least that particular molecule seems to lack any promise.

Could be that there are substitutions that are active or even fantastic (think 2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine/amphetamine - they are virtually inactive on their own but with some simple (or complex) substitutions, they create the entire 2C-X and DOX family of drugs which contain many of the best drugs out there).

^^^ This; just finding the correct placement of MethOxy bonds and Halogens could be tricky though; we're dealing with a completely novel compound with lots of places to put things and nothing to go on apart from shrooms or lsd, both of which are completely different, not to mention PEAs. So trial and error from here-on out? Also of course the most basic compound would have little to no activity; look at PEA, Tryptamine or Ergotine.
The only way to figure out what's the best chance for this compound is trial and error or "The Shulgin Way". So we need a great chemist who doesn't care too much for their own safety!

Not sure if I have dreamed it but... don´t exist some kind of IA software that takes data from the 3d structure of the receptors, combine it with some computer SAR and spits outs the most probable active compounds?. I would swear I read sumthing about that... (or did I dreamed it??)

Aeon, I merged your NDTDI question thread into the main thread to consolidate what little disscusion we have about this molecule.

i have seen this on various sources but i don't think this compound would be really interesting with what i know so far.