• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small & Handy 3-Cl-PCP Thread

It's a long shot, but has anyone mixed this with a stimulant yet? I've always loved dissos mixed with stims. 3-meo-pcp and meth was a great combo. I'm curious about mixing 3-cl-pcp with 2-fma but am hesitant. I feel like it may be a bit taxing on the body.

I have mixed 3-cl-pcp with 4-me-tmp but the 4-me-tmp dose was under 5mg. Worked well though. My only concern is due to the fact that I feel like 3-cl-pcp has to have some sort of wonky unknown mechanism of action due to its extremely unique effects.

Edit: Tried mixing 2-fma with 3-cl-pcp. Used to use stimulants heavily for years but I haven't used stimulants much at all over these last 18 months or so, so my tolerance is low and I can get decent effects from pretty low doses. I mixed like 5mg of 2-FMA with around 100mg of 3-CL-PCP and found it slightly unpleasant. 3-CL-PCP is pretty stimulating in itself so the 2-fma usually isn't needed. I was just very tired from a few days of not getting enough sleep. I typically find stimulants and dissociative to be a pleasant combo, but not this time. It would maybe be pleasant with a lower dose of 3-CL-PCP but at 100mg 3-CL-PCP, 5mg of 2-FMA was too much.

Last edited:
I definitely think that 3-CL-PCP has some sertonergic action to it. Yesterday I did a modest dose of 4-FMA (around 60mg), which is a serotonin releasing stimulant. I did 3-CL-PCP today and it's missing a lot of its effects. The euphoria isn't there nor are the tactile sensations and empathetic headspace that manifests while playing emotionally intense RPGs. I think its due to my deleted serotonin from the 4-FMA of yesterday. I've done 3-CL-PCP well over a dozen times and this is the only time that it's felt empty

I definitely think that 3-CL-PCP has some sertonergic action to it.

had the same feeling, although it makes no real sense, also never read anything that might lead to such a conclusion. perhaps one could ask some university to make a study concerning this. always found 3cl-pcp very disapointing, o-pce, dck, 3meo and even the 3ho's were better. ok, even 1 hoe is better than this stuff.

had the same feeling, although it makes no real sense, also never read anything that might lead to such a conclusion. perhaps one could ask some university to make a study concerning this. always found 3cl-pcp very disapointing, o-pce, dck, 3meo and even the 3ho's were better. ok, even 1 hoe is better than this stuff.
I've always felt that 3-CL-PCP has some sort of serotonergic action due to the fact that it creates a unique, almost "rolly" euphoria, some intense tactile sensations and has stronger empathogenic effects than any other dissociative that I have ever tried. I'm not too well learned when it comes to chemistry and psychopharmacology, but my gut tells me that the serotonin action is more impart to the Chlorine substitution than it is the PCP. If that makes any sense at all. It would make sense to me considering how a Chlorine substitution acts with amphetamines.

It honestly still blows my mind that people find 3-cl-pcp disappointing. I mean it makes complete sense that it'd be disappointing if one is trying to use 3-cl-pcp as a wonky dissociative. 3-CL-PCP will not get one into the wonky and dissociated state that basically all other ACH's do. I do find it to be a very enjoyable drug however, and a powerful tool for self-growth. It's a nice euphoriant and for me it's a sure fire way to have a good day, so long as I only use it once every 3 weeks or less.

One wouldn't think that 3-CL-PCP would have significant serotonergic activity, but it would seem that MXE and possibly DMXE and others have SRI effects, so it is definitely plausible.