• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Small & Handy 2,N,N-TMT (2-Me-DMT) Thread

Read the 3mg report in PIHKAL. Sounded damn visual to me. I'm starting off with 4mg.

Edit: And just after I said this was all off topic.

/me wipes egg of face.

Last edited:
Xorkoth said:
I would imagine a 304mg dose of DOM would be fantastic for recreation.

Personally, I wouldn't ever take a 304mg dose of any DOx. To do so would probably lead to death in a matter of minutes.

Typos are not your friend. ;)

Heh, yeah. I'll remove this all eventually, when the dust has settled and I have time. But let's get back on-topic. =D

i have some of this and reading from what i read in tihkal and online, i may be interested in trying to insufflate/smoke this.

walked on the moon, are you talking about the 2-me-dmt? I have this also, let me know how that works because 100mg oral is alot.

willkell420 said:
walked on the moon, are you talking about the 2-me-dmt? I have this also, let me know how that works because 100mg oral is alot.

yes 2-me-dmt, also... are you saying you took 100mg oral and it was alot as in too much intensity?

I was gonna start a thread on this chem but willkell420 did it for me. I was half interested in trying some of this until I read the the lone tihkal entry on it. Sounds like a waste of time and money to me.

Walked on the Moon said:
yes 2-me-dmt, also... are you saying you took 100mg oral and it was alot as in too much intensity?

I did take 100mg, it was not too strong. 100mg seems to be just about right. What I was saying is that if smoking or snorting required less of the chemical I would like to know, as a gram at 100mg/dose won't last very long.

My cat tried 100mg today. Last trial was at 50mg with no noticeable alteration.
This time, not much, so another 36mg. At most, eye dilation (which, in a cat, makes for some pretty big pupils), and his hairs at the top of the scalp felt like they were standing on end.

Last edited:
Recently I stumbled upon this thread which suggests that 2,N,N-TMT may have audial effects, similar to(yet less powerful than) DiPT - a famous auditory distorter.

Not having very high expectations about this, but actually I think that someone could have an experience with this drug. So maybe share it?

Anyhow, this link is worth posting here.

2-me-dmt

got an email earlier today about this stuff can not find much on it did a search in here nothing found this on erowid
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=68019 , and this is all wiki had on it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,N,N-TMT

any one any experiences on this is it a good one for a first time to dmt ? :)

there was this from bl but i dnt think its really any good http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/499626-2-Me-DMT-AcO-DALT-4-AcO-MIPT-etc-advice , more a what should i take thread

Merged with the central thread on this compound.

Since DMT already has two methyls (Di=two;Methyl;Tryptamine), adding that third one on the 2-position makes it TMT (tri=three). 2,N,N lists where they all are.

I got this one stored away deep somewhere, from what I heard it causes a peculiar intoxication.

Fixed the title, hopefully now we avoid that happening again with others.

Although this compound is now available from a well-regarded vendor, there are still very few bio-assay reports. Its TiHKAL entry and the tiny handful of other reports I've read indicate that this material yields no visual activity and hardly any mental effects, but considerable tactile sensations. Could this compound be a quasi-psychedelic sexual enhancer? I'm interested in it, but I wager that 4-MeO-MiPT (which I possess) is at least as good a sexual enhancer and substantially more psychedelic (although not as psychedelic as 4-AcO/HO-MiPT). We really need more reports, especially since this chemical is rather expensive due to the large doses required. Is there anyone out there?

Basically an attempt to create the tryptamine version of mescaline? No?