L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The right technique for Squirting

Maya

Bluelight Crew
Hello ladies and gents! I'm not sure if this has been asked in the past but for some reason, I find it so hard to make myself squirt.. Are there any techniques that you guys know that I can do.. Tbh and I'm really not kidding at all.. I've only squirted maybe once or twice in my life.. I love sex and want the maximum way possible to feel intense orgasm any suggestions are much appreciated!

Find an accomplished lover;)

but try something like this only have the man stand and push your legs pretty forcefully towards your chest, even past your chest, causes the right angle for optimum cock vagina sqirting interaction with the man almost directly above you and is likely to cause the type of orgasm you desire ....

100.jpg

Last edited:
Squirting is something women have to concetrate hard on and it is usually exhausting for them, they have to sort of err, squeeze it out. I was with a woman in Dubai with a reputation for squirting. After two lots she was utterly exhausted. If women know you want them to squirt sometimes they will just piss a bit. But a squirt is clearer and stickier than piss.

Find an accomplished lover;)

but try something like this only have the man stand and push your legs pretty forcefully towards your chest, even past your chest, causes the right angle for optimum cock vagina sqirting interaction with the man almost directly above you and is likely to cause the type of orgasm you desire ....

100.jpg

Awesome! Id def try this one... My bf is comin in less than two weeks so we'll try this one ha!

Squirting is something women have to concetrate hard on and it is usually exhausting for them, they have to sort of err, squeeze it out. I was with a woman in Dubai with a reputation for squirting. After two lots she was utterly exhausted. If women know you want them to squirt sometimes they will just piss a bit. But a squirt is clearer and stickier than piss.

Tell me about it! The last time I squirted was 7 years ago and my bf at that time had an unbelievably fat cock he went really fast and he hit my spot right away or maybe he just knew what he was doin???

First....relax. Since youve squirted before its going to be easier to do it again.

Get licked, fingered, and fucked with a fat cock attached to a man who knows what he's doing.

I promise you'll be soaking through blankets in no time.

Thanks gr33n3y3z! I'd look into this and try 'em as well :)

I've posted this before and here it is again...

I've found that most females have the ability to squirt (I'm an active swinger so I've been with quite a few) although not all do on the first attempt, I think that is more to do with what's going on mentally though. Here's the method I use...

1) Lay her on her back, get lots of lube and massage her bits slowly working your fingers inside. Two fingers is usually more than enough and a steadily build up is important for maximum lift off!

2) Now start massaging the inside upper of her vaginal wall in a beckoning ‘come here’ movement with your fingers. Applying pressure from back to the front almost in a milking fashion over her pubic bone

3) Start lightly and adjust your pressure until you find what is working for her. Then allow it to build as your movements get a little more firm and frantic. Don’t forget sometimes its fun to stop and tease. Then go back to the light touch build up

4) You’ll sense when she is ready to climax as your movements get firmer and faster and she gets more uncontrollable

Note at this point she may experience a pleasurable ‘peeing’ sensation. This is normal and part of the climax. She needs to accept it and let go to get to the next level.

5) About the time she gets the ‘What the hell is happening to my body’ look on her face you know it’s you cue to up the intensity and watch in awe as she literally loses control

After she climaxes it’s not unusual for her to quiver uncontrollably or not be able to stand for some time, so don’t expect her to reciprocate. Just lay back and bask in the glory of at least temporary being a sexual god.

If it doesn’t happen – DON’T PANIC. Some women need practice to open up this seldom used area. So try, try again. Eventually you’ll get it and she’ll never ever look at you the same way again!

NOTE :- on a very few women this may hurt or be really uncomfortable, foreplay is vital with them to get maximum enjoyment. And don’t forget while your down there, you have a perfectly good tongue. USE IT!

Any thoughts about how to help her get past th 'letting go' stage? My wife won't take the next step. She always makes me stop and put my cock in then proceeds to grind hard against me. It's. It my cock doing the magic, it's the gridlndjng of her clit.

Any thoughts about how to help her get past th 'letting go' stage? My wife won't take the next step. She always makes me stop and put my cock in then proceeds to grind hard against me. It's Not my cock doing the magic, it's the gridlndjng of her clit. She has great orgasms but it's always the same

First and foremost - RELAX!!! For myself, as soon as it gets to feeling like it has to be a "performance" or is expected it cuts my chances by an honest 50% at least! Secondly - dual stimulation. That's going to differ for every woman, be it vaginal and clitoral, anal and clitoral, etc. Experiment on your own when you have enough time and of course when you're "feeling it!" Thirdly, a mild 'slapping' sensation over the labia area (again, amount of pressure will depend on your own feelings) and position factors in as well! Good luck! I hope you end up with a smile on your face soon! ;)

Female Ejaculation or Squirting is something all yes al! Women are physically capable of. Sadly its upbringing and indoctrination of the fear to wet themselves that inhibits most from being able to achieve it.

Techniques and styles of stimulation will vary from woman to woman. One thing that is for sure is relaxation and not focusing to much on the goal. As frustration takes over and will drive the desired effect further away.

Many more women actually ejaculate than they think. Its just that instead of expelling the ejaculatory fluid , its back flushed into the bladder and is why most women need to pee post sex.
Contrary to believe good hydration is required , is got nothing to do with urine simply if your body is well hydrated then it will be far happier to release this amazing fluid.
Most women are slightly dehydrated as they get easily embarrassed about needing to pee more often. Social and work environments apply this very feminine pressure.
Try to increase your water intake significantly just excepts the requirement you need to pee more often.
If when you are aroused your natural levels of vaginal lubrication are good then you will be able to squirt.
The far biggest proportion of women squirt for the first time on their own. As it takes time and lots of exploration as what you need to trigger it. It is generally a very relaxed but highly aroused woman that has the best chance of achieving it. Abstain from orgasming for a few days or even a week. Allow yourself to think about it. Get wet and aroused but don't orgasm.
A good hot bath to get your blood circulation up. Warm towels on the bed not only to make you feel good but soak up any fluid you may squirt.
Take time to rub your whole body , scent candles is good lower light and nice smell.
Not having to worry about what someone else watching might think is much more relaxation too. Don't resist anything grunting panting are all good as it increase the oxygen to your blood and so increases blood flow. This very important not only to your genitals but your brain . women are far more mental in their stimulation.
Stimulating the clit eventually hard and fast to the point of over sensitivity is on technique you just need to push through the barrier.
The key though is when you feel like you might need to pee . imbrace it and push like you want to pee hard for fun. It's a good idea to practice this when actually peeing. The very feminine hiss women make when urinating can be made more forcfull. This is a form of Kegels or vaginal floor exercises. Doing kegels is something I recommend all women do early in your life and regularly.
These will not only improve your sex life but bladder control and giving birth.

If the clitoral stimulation does not do it then try finding your g spot. Practice slicing your finger in along the roof of your vagina but very firmly pressing it against the back of your pubic bone. The actual area does vary from woman to woman but it is denoted by extra thick ripples and ridges in the vaginal flesh or meateus. Once found prob and rub it very firmly . you may need to be a lot more harsh than you have ever been with yourself. It should swell and the ripples flatten as the area swells. Alone this may not be enough so I recommend imployingy a mixture of both clitoaral and g spot stimulation . knees up and wide as this pushes the g spot closer to the vaginal opening and easier to stimulate. As the need to pee comes keep going but push out just like forcing your pee out.
Good luck and enjoy.

Prolonged clitoral stimulation by tongue usually does it for my Mrs.

(Plus a big helping of stimulant drugs)