• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The reason you can't get your opiates.....thank the Sackler Family!!!

Rainman1964

Bluelighter
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please take the time to educate yourself and go back and do research -- and watch the 8 -episode show on Hulu "Dopesick" -- and go on Rumble and/or YouTube and other platforms, and find out all you can about the Sackler Family from Pennsylvania and Purdue Pharma. Dr. Richard Sackler headed up a ruthless and horrific campaign that is still going on where the fucker created the Oxycontin pills, and got the top executive at the FDA to put wording on the box that it was "less addictive" than any other pill. Then, he hired a fierce sales force that went after the doctors with a crazed manner, giving gifts and trips, expensive watching, beautiful girls who even slept with the doctors, blaming the "addicts" who died to push the newest highest dosage on people even if they didn't need it. It was madness. People were dying in droves. They focused it in Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, etc. up north area. That is how it got its' nickname "hillbilly heroin."

Purdue Pharma -- actually Richard Sackler -- negligently, recklessly and knowingly -- pushed this medication so they could make billions. It was near impossible to touch them for years because of the FDA involvement. They gave the FDA guy a job, they ended up getting Rudy Guiliani involved who got the White House on board who have been involved. At this point, they fuckers, have done an illegal bankruptcy action by trying to offer a 6 billion settlement, but the Sackler remain untouched. Up to the very end. And the fucking Supreme Court is actually considering this. Richard Sackler's reach is far. He is in the same area of hell that Jeffrey Epstein is waiting for him.

The only thing the authorities, per the parents and families pressuring the government and authorities for years to do something -- is for the DEA to monitor the opiates, make the pain management doctor centers now, make it harder to people to get their meds. It is really about how much red tape and crap your doctor wants to go through to get these meds for their patients. The DEA is trying to keep the opiates out of the hands of abusers. Oxycontin started this entire fucking mess. Purdue Pharma is responsible for this whole fucking mess. They are still allowed to make and market their fucking pill. If at least they could pull it or have the proper warning on this incredibly dangerous opiate of all, then everyone else, all the other opiates, wouldn't be in this current hell. They don't know what else to do. And in the interim, people are suffering. Thank God, opiates make me very sick to my stomach so I have to muddle through the 5 neck and back surgery pain with ibuprofen and have good and bad days, hoping I never get to the point where i may need something stronger, because my marriage of 28 years came to end when my then husband informed me he was addicted to Oxycontin for 4 years. I didn't know. He is still addicted. I keep his secret, but I lost everything. I just left and didn't try to understand because he was no longer the person I married and now I know why.

I wonder, will we continue to see the corporations -- the people, no, the FUCKERS -- who think that nothing they do will never have repercussions in this life, do anything they want to, actually costing the lives of human beings. The callousness of the people we have in the sham of a Congress and Senate --and the real President -- THE CORPORATIONS, of thinking they are never going to have to answer for being nothing more than the lowest form of anything one may think of, is going to come back to them eventually.

And I ask you, are any you aware that the corporations are the reason for the downfall of this nation? for the ills? for anything and everything that is truly happening in this country? The fucking corporations are ruling this country for their own greed. THE CORPORATION IS CONSIDERED A CITIZEN!! I cannot recall the legal case, but the fucker who actually allowed that argument go through where a fucking corporation is to be considered a "person" or "entity" should be shot a million times in the face. This means that a fucking corporation -- that's right -- like Pepsi for example -- this entire giant company -- is considered in the eyes of the law, a fucking american citizen. So, the corporation can VOTE....AND IT HAS FIRST AMENDMENT PROTECTIONS AND RIGHTS -- PLUS ALL THE OTHER SHIT THAT US HUMAN BEING CITIZENS ENJOY -- THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS, ETC.

Think about all the havoc and hell you can cause and what you could do and stop and own and take, etc. if you were a corporation. Think of the protections -- how the people who might commit crimes against, let's say HUMANITY -- these employees or CEOS, etc. get! It is fucking criminal.

There is no true justice for the American citizen anywhere, in any court anymore. Now, there is always someone connected to a corporate link that will keep anyone from getting what the Constitution guarantees. Why do we always have to be in some military experience, somewhere, always, constantly. Do you know why? They Constitution specifically states that we should only have the Navy ready to go at all time, but during times of peace, we are NOT TO HAVE A STANDING MILITIA OR ARMY.

Think about this one too. This is why we have the Second Amendment -- to right to bear arms -- so that in the event of having to defend, we are ready. This has taken a twisted turn because of corporations. When Eisenhower created the CIA, which was his biggest regret (look for his farewell from office speech on YouTube), he warned the American people about the "Military Industrial Machine," and his misforgivings about the CIA. Basically, in my opinion and after alot of research, most of it speculative, the CIA is running itself in a sense, as is the FBI who is a disgrace. This is when it began, creating situations where contractors needed to be hired to support bases that needed to be built in faraway countries for reasons that most times did not make sense except for greed and making money for corporations. Always these companies, cronies, who now are making millions, billions off of the us, our tax dollars, to always have some incident, some manufactured situation or "something," that will justify the need to keep the standing army, put our people at risk -- which now -- is it really to protect our freedom as much as it is to make sure corporations make their millions?

I can go on forever. But I want to give you all a chance to shut me down or tell me what you think by adding to this diatribe of disgust.

Noam Chomsky said, "It's ridiculous to talk about freedom in a society dominated by huge corporations. What kind of freedom is there inside a corporation? They're totalitarian institutions -- you take orders from above and maybe give them to people below you. There's about as much freedom as under Stalinism."

Surely by now there can be few reading this who might believe that the purpose of this government is to protect its citizens from the absolutely criminal activities of the corporations who have inserted themselves into every branch of our government. I hope that at least some of you finally understand that this is far from the truth, because the number one goal of our government right now is to protect those of us who are running the economy from the outrage of citizens who have been and are being seriously injured by these Fuckers.

"I hope that we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare to already challenge our government to a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." - Thomas Jefferson, Retirement Series, Volume 10: 1 May 1816.