L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

the proverbial coffee date

BornAgainYogi

Bluelighter
Ok bluelight I need some ideas. So I invited this girl out to coffee but I want to know if it goes well where should I take it to next? I was thinking maybe a walk in the park afterwards. Maybe out to eat? I don't feel like any of these ideas are creative enough tho. What are some good date locations that were memorable to you? Any input much appreciated :)

its easy to overthink stuff like that.

probably best to just do what feels right in the moment.

if conversation has died down, you dont feel like you have much left to say but you enjoyed spending time with her. suggest that you meet for another date.

if you feel the energy flowing still, she seems to be reciprocating your attention, see if she wants to go for a walk in the park.

Anyone have experience of turning a coffee date into sex the same day?

yes, go drink the coffee, at the end just ask what u guys should do now...im sure she will be like "i dunno"
then be like "i have magic mike xxl on bootleg, u wanna come by and watch it"

from there try to go with the move

^^lol- o-nooo!

(No dicksizing blua ;) )

As a veteran casual dater, let it grow organically. If you're getting along well & don't have any urgency to be anyplace else, sure take it further.

A walk is a good idea, or drive, (not ---->ur place), with some good tunes to a great location.

I had a kick ass three day w/end date, after maccas forgot our drinks. Watched dirty dancing, did dirty dancing.. Ya just never know. If the connection is there. It's there at a coffee shop or anywhere.

Rtp

Ok bluelight I need some ideas. So I invited this girl out to coffee but I want to know if it goes well where should I take it to next? I was thinking maybe a walk in the park afterwards. Maybe out to eat? I don't feel like any of these ideas are creative enough tho. What are some good date locations that were memorable to you? Any input much appreciated :)

If you make the first coffee date somewhere with a lot of stuff going on (not some generic coffee shop) but something with a lot of interesting things going on - park, waterfront etc (can make conversation a bit easier). Then depending on how the date goes, pick something that caught her attention (earlier) or something she mentioned and suggest that - this shows that your listening to her and that you care enough to suggest it.

Choose a location that gives you options the second you walk out the door. Depends on what the energy is like.
Booze helps a little bit for some of us, as it lowers inhibitions (uh - what should I say next to her?) but also may cause you to say or do something stupid... er, correction - if you go for a drink, make it a wine or something that tastes good and its only 1 or at worse - two glasses.

What determines the date is the level of attraction, the energy and if you don't fuck up. ie: don't bring up politics or religion unless you both know you're on the same page. Don't show her your dick pics.
I've had dates go meh, some that were fun, but still results in nothing. I've dated some women for weeks and no spark, even thou we had very good times. Had dates go to shit too.
When energy and things are *clicking*, then you should feel comfortable to do anything.
I kissed my future wife for the first time within an hour of meeting her, it was fireworks going off in our heads.
My first words were "May I get you a drink?" as I had just walked in the door in a minute before, we danced and talked. We turned each other on.
Two hours later, we were making love. Two months later, we are married. Two years later we're parents.

She was out to pick up girls that night, as she would tell me later on our first real date and was dressed like a girl that time. I had dated two different women over two weeks before I meet her that didn't pan out even thou I had sex with them.
So you never know when cupid will get you. You hope for the best, but its a matter of meeting the right person at the right time and place.

In the end Yogi, don't over-think and plan everything. I've been there and done that. Go with the flow. I consider every date a lesson, learning how people are different, etc.

Good luck, have fun!

Anyone have experience of turning a coffee date into sex the same day?

Don't go the coffee date route. - Girls agree to these dates because they know there's no chance of anything further happening in the same day. (And there generally during the day)

If this is your aim; invite her out for a drink.. an interesting alternative bar, but somewhere that isn't too crowded and has more intimate spaces (lounge area, table of to the side). Start off around people casually chatting and easing into a comfortable dialogue, then after a couple of drinks suggest moving to a quieter space and sit closer to her.. the lowered inhibition and atmosphere makes it easier to escalate to physical contact which shows sexual interest and assertiveness, reading eye-contact and her body language response is your ticket to closing with kissing, and then from there if she's interesting in going further you'll know.

But the above depends heavily on the type of girl your pursuing, i always push for drink dates initially even if sex on the same night isn't my goal.. because first dates are a nervous mess and first impressions mean a lot, and both parties are generally more comfortable with themselves after a drink or two. But subsequent dates ill go the coffee route or lunch date, however and i can't stress this enough.. sexual interest should be well established on the first date even if simply through physical contact, if your attracted to her make it damn clear.. otherwise she will doubt herself and you and it will make a second date infinitely more difficult, if you get one at all.

Something to talk about at the coffee date: What places or things she would like for a real date on the town. Use your phones to locate something completely different you haven't done before (but within reason of something you both would enjoy).