R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Omega Date Fails Thread

Mysterier

Administrator
Staff member
I once accidentally dropped a jumbo slice of pizza that landed toppings side down onto my thigh.

I remained a single slice.

Any less than prurient occurrences happen while on dates that you'd like to share?

I called the guy I was on a date with the wrong name the entire time. I was speaking to my friend the next day and mentioned i’d a great time with “x” and she said his name is “y”. Needless to say we didn’t meet again but he was weird/nice for taking being called the wrong name all night. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh, no! Do you believe that he tried to politely correct you at some point during the date, but your brain was having none of that?

Oh, no! Do you believe that he tried to politely correct you at some point during the date, but your brain was having none of that?
Probably because I’m literally always right. Not that time though, may be the one time I was ever wrong. 🙃

I called the guy I was on a date with the wrong name the entire time. I was speaking to my friend the next day and mentioned i’d a great time with “x” and she said his name is “y”. Needless to say we didn’t meet again but he was weird/nice for taking being called the wrong name all night. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ll one up you on that, I had a girlfriend that I consistently mispronounced her name, until about a couple weeks in, one night she had enough and gave me a nice right to the jaw lol. Deserved it fully..

She had a weird name, and I’d add an S to the end for some reason. Reason being her name was a verb in a different language that actually did have an S at the end. So I kept accidentally saying it like the verb instead of how her “creative” parents really named her.

We didn’t last long... I had a bad drinking problem back then, probably a reason I couldn’t get her name right.

-GC

I’ll one up you on that, I had a girlfriend that I consistently mispronounced her name, until about a couple weeks in, one night she had enough and gave me a nice right to the jaw lol. Deserved it fully..

She had a weird name, and I’d add an S to the end for some reason. Reason being her name was a verb in a different language that actually did have an S at the end. So I kept accidentally saying it like the verb instead of how her “creative” parents really named her.

We didn’t last long... I had a bad drinking problem back then, probably a reason I couldn’t get her name right.

-GC
She lasted weeks though! I didn’t even get a second date! 😂