• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

The next big press...

Weemanio

Greenlighter
we all know of the red & blue defqons. as the makers of the speakers & triforces are no more has has to be rumors of what the next big press is going to be!? :)

Come on guys. The guy asked a serious question, and all he got was trolls. I'd ask the same damn question if KLM's and dragonflies disappeared 8o

to my knowledge the makers of speakers are doing quite well right now, so I don't see where you are coming from with that comment

the makers of the speakers & triforces are no more

Definitely rumours, they're still in business. Expect something new soon, apparently not round but a shape like the Ferraris.

Orange Red Bulls are the current big hitter at the moment at circa 200mg.

tumblr_m7zocpgtVB1qlxgpxo1_400.jpg

Heard lots about batch 3 of ferarris hitting soon? Redbulls are lovely looking, meaning to invest in some!

With all that said, I'd like to see a Tomorrowlands press! Would be sweet.

logo-tomorrowland.png

(Please note this isn't a hint of what's due to be pressed, just think it'd be sweet)

Someone needs to manufactor a "fucking twat" 320mg mdma!! just for lulz

0.01 - got some pill saying f***ing t*** on its black? dosed half after the dealer saying there was 300+mg which is probs a lie.
0.25 - pop the other half, nothing yet
0.30 oh shit
5hr - Wow, speachless, fucking...... twat!
6hr - this was by far the best pill since 1970+ ever, I am sure its Heroin though - its gotta be!!!

Comedown wasn't bad, since now is the morning after I'm actually pretty good. Very good considering I took it in my room and went to work (working in sewers) and tunes were deffo banging.

These are probs gunna be da ting of 2013, 2014 will see "fucking twat 2" 400mg - generally people using these wind up in hospital, called fucking twats for a reason