L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The new pegging thread(ed dildo?)

Keeloverandfly

Bluelighter
I decided to make a new pegging thread instead of digging up an old one. Also I talk about pegging but any guys who like bottoming feel free to chime in! Us pegged hetero men think we’ve invented the apple but y’all have been enjoying bottoming since the dawn of time.

So. Pegging. Why do you do it? Why don’t you do it? Have you tried it? Did you like it? Wanna try it but can’t find the right person? Are you against it for the usual reasons (it isn’t manly, it’s “gay,” nothing goes in the out hole)? Anyone in a female-led-relationship?

Me first.

I find getting pegged to be tons of fun. Every time it is intense pleasure and non-ejaculatory orgasms over and over, from prostate stimulation, stretching sensations, sensations of submission, letting go, getting fukkkkked, feeling like a girl, feeling like a man getting fucked…

Women who have pegged me have generally been positive about it. One lover didn’t want to do it for a long time, did it to please me once but didn’t enjoy it, and then we broke up soon thereafter. One did it methodically, I think to check it off a bucket list. Other than that lovers have jumped at the occasion to do it. Usually it is fun and exciting for them, but a couple women have even had orgasms just through fucking me, without rubbing their clit or anything, because they were so damn horny and probably doing kegels while thrusting (my current partner does this sometimes when she fucks me and we cum together over and over).

Often it takes them a certain amount of concentration for them, and I need to be clean and wanting it. So it has never been an every time thing, more like 1/6 times we have sex I get fucked in the ass at some point in the evening (though I wear a plug almost every time I have sex). Pegging happens about as often as I fuck my partners in the ass. It’s like a treat. You wanna tonight? Yeah? Oh boy (oh girl too)!

I’ve never been in a female led relationship, maybe because I am attracted to switchy women who like when I take the reins, and also because I have trouble applying systems and routine to sex. It could be fun but I’ll probably never do it, as I am not naturally interested in it (compared to anal play—I’ve been put things in my butt since I was a teen).

Being pegged has taught me a whole bunch about being an attentive lover, because I think in order to penetrate well you need to know what it feels like to be penetrated. Otherwise it’s like cooking without ever having eaten food…