• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The new Opana's can be Dremel'd, so the question is: can the OxyContin op's.

Captain Opana

Greenlighter
I tried looking around but keeps reading about heating them up and freezing them, which is stupid. I'm just curious if the OP's can be Dremel'd just like the new formulation Opana's can be and not need microwaved and then cooled.

Last edited:
I don't know what Opanas your snorting, but the G74's by Global are generic & are exactly like the old octagon Opanas......just wipe off the coating, or not, & you can just crush them.very easily like the old ones, they crumble with hardly any effort.

The OP oxys can be done with a dremel......but i wouldn't ingest or snort the OP oxys if you gave them to me for free, they're nasty & worthless, they are nothing like the original Oxycontins.

I hate to seem pushy here but this is really eating at me as it makes no sense as to why you'd need to do the new formula oxycontins in the microwave but not need to do that for Opana.

I don't know what Opanas your snorting, but the G74's by Global are generic & are exactly like the old octagon Opanas......just wipe off the coating, or not, & you can just crush them.very easily like the old ones, they crumble with hardly any effort.

The OP oxys can be done with a dremel......but i wouldn't ingest or snort the OP oxys if you gave them to me for free, they're nasty & worthless, they are nothing like the original Oxycontins.

The IR 10's by Roxane are much better than the pink ones (the Teva IR's SUCK). Sometimes the guy gets the 15 mg ER's from Endo although other times he gets the 15 mg ER's with the crescent moons on them.

Last edited:
I've read people have been successful using the dremel method with the OP's......so try it out.

I've read people have been successful using the dremel method with the OP's......so try it out.

Thanks for for the reply, I just couldn't believe how I hardly ever if at all read threads about microwaving Opana's but search for the OP formulation and that's almost all you get. Just seemed idiotic to me to even fathom that.

Last edited:
Yeah, I never tried the microwave & no matter how much I read about it, I still wouldn't try it myself, it seems like a whole lot of work, & you get the same result with a dremel.

I guess the feeling of being a scientist excites some people.......

Yeah, I never tried the microwave & no matter how much I read about it, I still wouldn't try it myself, it seems like a whole lot of work, & you get the same result with a dremel.

I guess the feeling of being a scientist excites some people.......

I guess so so but do they not realize as "scientists", that they're actually diminishing the effectiveness of the Oxycodone by cooking it off? 8o

Last edited:
I have never used bupe.......my use isn't that high......I used several Opanas within a 6 week period & had gotten sweating when waking up in the morning which was nuts. Plus, after I saw it stuffed up my nose for a whole month, I can't stand that & will never touch Opanas again.

I can't even begin to imagine what the withdrawal is like for someone snorting 1 or 2 entire G74's a day....40mg pills.

After I finished my last pill, I just took hydrocodone & didn't get much of withdrawals from a few Opanas over 6 weeks.....but I would wake up sweating a few times.

I've never experienced waking up sweating with any other opiate......that's why I like morphine, it holds for so long.....can take a 15 to 25mg dose at 8pm & not have to dose again until 1pm the next day. No withdrawals, no sweating & get great pain relief.....that's why doctors choose it as the gold standard.

The stuffy nose turned me completely off of Opana......I like the high, & the pain relief is good, not as good as morphine tho, at least for me.

Theres a video on youtube of a guy doing all the steps to "breaking the gel" for the op 80's. I've done it multiple times and it works very well. Wayyyyyyyy better than eating. I would rather get op's because you can get really good deals. It takes about 15-20 min of work, but you can get them twice as cheap.

Let's just say: taking about 70mg of Opana a day for over a year will really put you into some deathly withdrawals. I've taken morphine and it didn't really help my pain and my legs always get that heavy feeling that I hate. It will work in a pinch but can't see why anyone would like that stuff unless they were IV'ing

Last edited:
Let's just say: taking about 160mg of Opana a day for over a year will really put you into some deathly withdrawals. I've taken morphine and it didn't really help my pain and my legs always get that heavy feeling that I hate. It will work in a pinch but can't see why anyone would like that stuff unless they were IV'ing

I'm a light weight & sensitive to opiates, & my body breaks down morphine in pill form quite well. 15mgs twice a day keeps my back pain away......but first time I ever tried motphine, I got so sedated & my legs felt like jelly.

Morphine IME is the heaviest opiate I've tried......& for pain, I prefer it over any other opiate.

I didn't get into opiates for recreation, & to tell you the truth, I definitely wouldn't have started if it wasn't for the pain, but since I take them, they are fun some times.

Man, I noticed the sweating, etc just from several Opanas over 6 weeks, like I said, I can't even begin to imagine snorting 4 Opanas a day for a year, wowsers!

I'm a light weight & sensitive to opiates, & my body breaks down morphine in pill form quite well. 15mgs twice a day keeps my back pain away......but first time I ever tried motphine, I got so sedated & my legs felt like jelly.

Morphine IME is the heaviest opiate I've tried......& for pain, I prefer it over any other opiate.

I didn't get into opiates for recreation, & to tell you the truth, I definitely wouldn't have started if it wasn't for the pain, but since I take them, they are fun some times.

Man, I noticed the sweating, etc just from several Opanas over 6 weeks, like I said, I can't even begin to imagine snorting 4 Opanas a day for a year, wowsers!

I would've never taken pain killers if it weren't for several herniated discs, spinal stenosis and degenerative disk disease. The herniations & stenosis is oddly enough in my thoracic spine. I haven't had too much pain in my lumbar spine (however recently it has started to bother me more) but the MRI and radiologist say that my lumbar shows the degenerative disc disease, so I guess it's only a matter of time before my lumbar starts to give me big time trouble too. :( I've had my nerves burned 4 times since 2012 with very little relief. Surgery in my case would be major because they can't access it from my back with minimal incisions.

Since we're talking medication, Roxicodone is a joke when it comes to actual pain relief, an absolute abomination even. For me, Opana is the Cadillac of pain medication, it just helps so much to even try and put into words. I'm sure morphine may have been a better experience for me if what I had gotten wasn't MS Contin. That crap blew..... As soon as my pain Management Doc heard that my primary doc prescribed MS Contin for my particular issue he had a look of WTF on his face.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the oxymorphone 20 mg ER's are just like the Opanas ? The gel issue and all.

I heard pharma companies change their formulas like every year because of threads like these. I guess the dremel stuff still works .. for now ...?

Microwave? That sounds nuts, so would they micro it while was still in pill form or wen wet?