• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
On The Quest For Better Antibiotics: This Fairly Recent Article Indicates That The Major Component Of Grapefruit Essential Oil (EO) Is Limonene. The Antimicrobial Effects Of Various Chemical Compounds Found In The EO Of Grapefruit Are Discussed. This EO Has Also Been Shown To Potentiate Certain Drugs.

2-benzyl-piperidine.png

FLOTSAM
2-benzyl-piperidine; 2-bp.

2-piperonyl-piperidine.png

JETSAM
2-piperonyl-piperidine; 2-pp.

[b <--> d <--> p]

That Which Is Visible Is Ephemeral, But What Is Unseen Is Eternal.

Last edited:
1-carbomethoxy-4-oxo-cyclohex-2-ene.png

MALE_PHEROMONE
1-carbomethoxy-4-oxo-cyclohex-2-ene

4-carbomethoxy-phenol.png

FEMALE_PHEROMONE
4-carbomethoxy-phenol

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-carbomethoxy-2-methylaminopropane.png

THE_NUBE_GHOST_CLOUD_GALAXY
1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-carbomethoxy-2-methylaminopropane

I Will Volunteer To Be The Guinea 🐖 Pig.

The 10 Step Outline:

3,4-dichlorobenzaldehyde.png

3,4-dichlorobenzaldehyde

-->

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-nitro-prop-1-ene.png

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-nitro-prop-1-ene

-->

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-oxopropane.png

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-oxopropane

-->

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-oxo-1-bromopropane.png

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-oxo-1-bromopropane

-->

Ketone protection with H+ and ethylene glycol, then treatment with NaCN, then deprotect spiro ketal with H+ to get the following ketone

-->

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-cyano-2-oxopropane.png

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-cyano-2-oxopropane

-->

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-cyano-N-formyl-2-aminopropane.png

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-cyano-N-formyl-2-aminopropane

plus anhydrous LAH and THF

-->

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-carboxy-2-methylaminopropane.png

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-carboxy-2-methylaminopropane

-->

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-carbmethoxy-2-methylaminopropane.png

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-carbomethoxy-2-methylaminopropane

Last edited:
I think made a mistake on Step 9.

The reaction of a nitrile with LAH in ether gives the amine without sigma bond breakage.

AlsoTapered, is that right?

I know plain old H3O+ / dell (reflux) will do it, but it might take off the N-formyl group, too, yielding the following after carboxy O-methylation [Step 10]:

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-carbomethoxy-2-aminopropane.png

THE_INCREDIBLE_HULK
1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-carbomethoxy-2-aminopropane

Bon Apetit!

Last edited:
Yes I got a way to crush the pills into a complete powder and I'm not sure what type of "liquid" to soak them in. Also are you referring to I.V. syringe filters or can you elaborate more specifically on what you mean exactly?

Sodium%204-pentylbenzoate.png

(n)-PENTYL-FEN
Sodium 4-pentylbenzoate

Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drug (NSAID).

1-(4-pentyl-6-methoxy-2-hydroxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

SPEEDY_GONZALES
1-(4-pentyl-6-methoxy-2-hydroxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane

1-phenyl-2-aminopropane.png

AUTOBOTS
1-phenyl-2-aminopropane

1-dimethylamino-2-(indole-3-yl)ethane.png

DECEPTICONS
1-dimethylamino-2-(indole-3-yl)-ethane

Don't Eat Me. Mainline Me!
Take Your Pic(k).

Remember, I See Everything Backwards.

Last edited:
Ok then, put the powder on Reynold's wrap aluminium [sic] foil and vape it, using a Bic lighter for fire and a hollowed out straw made out of a plastic Bic pen.

0.2 or 0.22 um for sterilization, you should be able to find them on amazon or other web stores. They'll fit onto the big 30ml+ syringes for filtering an entire nasal sprat bottle at once

Okay and would 0.2 Micro filter be better though? I'm also wondering how do I find out the best ratio of medication to liquid solution I guess I'd like to start with cocaine since that should theoretically be easiest drug to make a nasal spray solution out of lol. Next I'd like to try an opioid and or benzo if possible too. I'm thinking maybe hydromorphone or Oxymorphone nasal spray and a midazolam nasal spray solution.

You will find that their are patents covering nasal sprays for every almost every psychoactive medication you can think of. I GUESS they were obtained because of the practices of 'patent zombies'. These are businesses that do nothing except buy and hold tens or hundreds of thousands of patents with a view to bring legal action against anyone who could have just slightly infringed upon one of them. Just enough for their to be a legal case.

Their targets are usually huge corporations like Sony, Apple, Pfizer or what have you.

It works like this. A new mass market product is released and often allowed to sell in huge volume.

Then the patent zombie takes said corporation to court for breach of patent and insist the product is withdrawn. Think about the costs.

The victim corporation is then faced with two options. Fight the case which might keep their time-sensitive new product from the market OR paying the patent zombie.

Sorry if that seems OT but it goes on ALL the time but it's not well known because neither party wants the negative publicity.

I'm seeing it popping up with medicines more and more. In economics it's referred to as 'Paretian rent'. The patent zombie is adding nothing to society and indeed is simply acting a a gate-keeper charging a 'toll'.

Okay and would 0.2 Micro filter be better though? I'm also wondering how do I find out the best ratio of medication to liquid solution I guess I'd like to start with cocaine since that should theoretically be easiest drug to make a nasal spray solution out of lol. Next I'd like to try an opioid and or benzo if possible too. I'm thinking maybe hydromorphone or Oxymorphone nasal spray and a midazolam nasal spray solution.
0.2 or 0.22 should be roughly equivalent, both are used for sterilization. When it comes to concentration you'll want to seek out the solubilities in water to make sure you aren't hitting the limit and base your calcs on the delivery of the spray mechanism which is like 0.15ml probably, so how much active do you get per 0.15ml? That's your dose per spray

3-(oxomethyl)-indole.png

3-(oxomethyl)-indole

1-(indole-3-yl)-2-nitroethene.png

1-(indole-3-yl)-2-nitroethene
then NaBH4 in CH3OH

1-(indole-3-yl)-2-nitroethane.png

1-(indole-3-yl)-2-nitroethane
then the reflux of Sn roofing nails and aqueous HCl

1-(indole-3-yl)-2-aminoethane.png

1-(indole-3-yl)-2-aminoethane

Then triple exhaustive N-methylation with CH3I aka methyl iodide followed by reduction with LAH in THF per TiHKAL. Viola, DMT!

Last edited:
These Product N-N's Are Going To Be Explosive, I Would Think.

Status
Not open for further replies.