• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, You Know, I'd Say A Gram Of The Crystals Should Be Enough For About One Fully Grown Medium Sized Elephant.

But What If I Never Have To Go To Sleep Again In Particular As Long As Sleep Deprivation Psychosis Doesn't Develop Say By Some Long Chance The Aromatic N-Allyl Promotes Just The Right Frequency To Calm The Mind Just Enough. This Stuff Is Not All Turbo Tweaker Super Power Focusing Like The Old Kind Was. And The Nature Favored Aromatic Addition Takes Away That Nasty Corrosive Drip Which In A Matter Of A Day Or Two Left Me With Oral And Sometimes Nasal Corrosion. In Fact, This Stuff Makes Your Nose Drip, Which Gives It A Little More Push! After A While It Is Almost Day Dreamer Material, With Warm Pastel Morning Color Enhancement. And I Am Getting Used To The Constant Pupil Dilation. The Cure For Sleep Without Psychosis? Now That Would Have Me Applying For A Nobel Prize.

Some years ago I happened upon a new class of kappa ligands. As people may know, in many cases (such as U-47700) the difference between a kappa ligand and a mu ligand is a single methylene spacer. I've spent AGES looking for the paper with no luck.... but bless me, if I did not find the mu homologue of the compound, to whit:

2,2-dimethyl-3-(methylamino)-3-phenyl-N-(2-phenylethyl)propanamide

As those who have read my paper on mu agonists, you will see 4 of the 5 key moieties and a biosteric minimum. I suggest that a p-Br (like BDPC) on the alpha benzene (closer to the amine) would increase potency as the compound is 14 methylenes long, not 15. The researchers did make the m-OH and made the alkyl chain an extra carbon long, but antagonist it was. The above is, to the best of my knowledge, an agonist.

Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters

Martin P. Allen, James F.Blake, Dianne K.Bryce, Mary E. Haggan, Spiros Liras, Stafford McLean & Barb E.Segelstein

https://doi.org/10.1016/S0960-894X(00)00034-2

Received 1 October 1999, Accepted 4 January 2000, Available online 8 March 2000.

Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of 3-amino-3-phenylpropionamide derivatives as novel μ opioid receptor ligands

Steely eyed viewers may suggest that an -OH on the benzylic carbon of the beta aromatic MAY increase affinity. Then of course the mystery of why the active compounds are ALL secondary amines suggests that the secondaries are the more potent. The compound is also 14 methylene's in length and so their is an argument to add a p-Br (or p-Me) to the alpha benzene (the one closer to the amine moiety.

I do not think we can expect massive activity, but maybe 60x M is not unreasonable.

Oh, and on a point of secondary amines. the -CH3 of the amines forms a hydrogen-bond with the =O so you consider there to be an extra rung.

Some years ago I happened upon a new class of kappa ligands. As people may know, in many cases (such as U-47700) the difference between a kappa ligand and a mu ligand is a single methylene spacer. I've spent AGES looking for the paper with no luck.... but bless me, if I did not find the mu homologue of the compound, to whit:

2,2-dimethyl-3-(methylamino)-3-phenyl-N-(2-phenylethyl)propanamide

As those who have read my paper on mu agonists, you will see 4 of the 5 key moieties and a biosteric minimum. I suggest that a p-Br (like BDPC) on the alpha benzene (closer to the amine) would increase potency as the compound is 14 methylenes long, not 15. The researchers did make the m-OH and made the alkyl chain an extra carbon long, but antagonist it was. The above is, to the best of my knowledge, an agonist.

Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters

Martin P. Allen, James F.Blake, Dianne K.Bryce, Mary E. Haggan, Spiros Liras, Stafford McLean & Barb E.Segelstein

https://doi.org/10.1016/S0960-894X(00)00034-2

Received 1 October 1999, Accepted 4 January 2000, Available online 8 March 2000.

Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of 3-amino-3-phenylpropionamide derivatives as novel μ opioid receptor ligands

Steely eyed viewers may suggest that an -OH on the benzylic carbon of the beta aromatic MAY increase affinity. Then of course the mystery of why the active compounds are ALL secondary amines suggests that the secondaries are the more potent. The compound is also 14 methylene's in length and so their is an argument to add a p-Br (or p-Me) to the alpha benzene (the one closer to the amine moiety.

I do not think we can expect massive activity, but maybe 60x M is not unreasonable.

Oh, and on a point of secondary amines. the -CH3 of the amines forms a hydrogen-bond with the =O so you consider there to be an extra ring thus:

PS I would be just as keen to read about the antagonists (one's with meta -OH) and the kappa homologues (with extra methylene spacer.

Next On My To Do List:

N-allyl-2-amino-1-methoxy-1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-propane.png

Do You STILL Believe Halogenated Amphetamines Are Neurotoxic?

Frankly, My Dear, I Don't Give A Damn.

With Above Drug.

But If You Do Take This One, Which I Have Named For Jason Jones, Do Yourself A Rather Nicely Sized Favor And Cap It Up! Apparently Those 2 Aromatic Chlorines Are Not Entirely Pain Free If They Seep Into The Ear Canals Or Other Sensitive Membranes, Such As Those In And Around The Mouth.

Last edited:
N-allyl-1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-(methylthio)-2-aminopropane.png

MEPHISTOPHALES
N-allyl-1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-(methylthio)-2-aminopropane

Well, I Mean, You Know It Can't Be THAT Bad!

N-allyl-1-(3,4,5-trichlorophenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

THE_EMINEM_ELON_MUSK_AMP_TRIPHECTA_WITH_A_PH
N-allyl-1-(3,4,5-trichlorophenyl)-2-aminopropane

Because, We Rule, What Did You EXPECT?!@

N-allyl-1-(naphthalene-2-yl)-2-aminopropane.png

SPACE_BALLZ
N-allyl-1-(naphthalene-2-yl)-2-aminopropane

I mean, these are not just any mothballs!

"Of Course, The Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction. Fiction Has To Make Sense!"--Samuel Clemmens.

N-allyl-1-(6-methoxy-5-azapyridine-3-yl)-2-amino-1-methoxypropane.png

PROMETHIUM_61_PLUS_3=64=6+4=10=1+0=1
N-allyl-1-(6-methoxy-5-azapyridine-3-yl)-2-amino-1-methoxypropane

I KEEP GOING AND GOING AND GOING...

N-allyl-1-(indole-3-yl)-1-methoxy-2-aminopropane.png

BECAUSE_WE_DID!
N-allyl-1-(indole-3-yl)-1-methoxy-2-aminopropane

Thank You, Andrew P., The Holy Ghost!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.