• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The mysterious ways your mind can get you to a state of euphorical high

Redington

Bluelighter
Perhaps saying that I got high is a bit much but there was this one day that ill never forget, just after I graduated high school I took up skateboarding and learned a couple of tricks. So there was this period when I was going out a lot to skate and one day, Ill never forget, a sunny but windy & cool summer day, I was having a blast and got on my way home from town. And i came up on a bridge over a river, on which the sunlight got strongly reflected in. Seeing that river, then and there my mind suddenly got into a state of euphoria, like a state of bliss, of "I am where I am supposed to be, this is the right place, at the right time". The most unique experience of my life maybe. I never took anything that day, no drinks, no drugs, NOTHING. That experience showed me how the things that you love, in your persistence to pursue them, can reward you in ways you never imagined. It persisted only for 5 minutes or so though, but I am grateful for it happening at all nonetheless.

It can happen euphoria without drugs i remember my first detox on heroin after the worse was over i remember being in such a euphoric state actually rushing i was sweating ok after a couple of days the paws hit hard but those couple of days were a massive rush

It can happen euphoria without drugs i remember my first detox on heroin after the worse was over i remember being in such a euphoric state actually rushing i was sweating ok after a couple of days the paws hit hard but those couple of days were a massive rush
Actually in my younger days I was exhilarated after an opiate kick once my own body calmed down and I was hungry and sleepy again. And I thank God there was no internet back then because the term PAWS was not around an I may have felt obliged to go through that too. Luckly I always remained happy after I wrestled the bull to the floor.

Two terms that were not around. HPPD and PAWS.

As far as feeling euphoric without a drug I totally believe it. Imagine if someone said you just won $10,000,000. I imagine no drug is needed there. The thoughts of freedom and curiosity would come rushing back taking the place of oppression.

Last edited:
I actually did not know about paws really i kicked after 13 years heroin addiction i thought once the detox over that's job done dip i think those 2 days i think think were due to that i did not even crave heroin it was like i had done crank . I was still not sleeping and stomach could not handle much but after those 2 days i crashed tiredness was back aniety had started up again . Thats when i turned to pregabalin and day 13 i was still not right and i found bluelight . I had heard about the pink cloud but never really looked into it like i said i thought once detox over that's that . I have found that if i stick to heroin only and don't add pods and raw opium to it I'm much better then if those are also in the mix

Dopamine rushes while listening to a good track are another way your body gets "high". Very short lived, but we're hard wired for "rewards" and pleasure.

Perhaps saying that I got high is a bit much but there was this one day that ill never forget, just after I graduated high school I took up skateboarding and learned a couple of tricks. So there was this period when I was going out a lot to skate and one day, Ill never forget, a sunny but windy & cool summer day, I was having a blast and got on my way home from town. And i came up on a bridge over a river, on which the sunlight got strongly reflected in. Seeing that river, then and there my mind suddenly got into a state of euphoria, like a state of bliss, of "I am where I am supposed to be, this is the right place, at the right time". The most unique experience of my life maybe. I never took anything that day, no drinks, no drugs, NOTHING. That experience showed me how the things that you love, in your persistence to pursue them, can reward you in ways you never imagined. It persisted only for 5 minutes or so though, but I am grateful for it happening at all nonetheless.
True euphoria is the most genuine experience I’ve ever had. I did a complete detox over a couple weeks. I took a really long hot shower one nite just trying to cleanse my my skin and my senses. When I got out I felt completely like everything but nothing at the same time. There was a joy and understanding that I never have had any knowledge of. It almost scared me. I was sober and feeling nothing but complete connection and comfort. I felt guilty in a way like I had done something wrong. I hope I can experience it again. I had everything I could possibly desire right there within myself. I would compare it to a dmt experience that’s tapped into thru the pineal gland, third eye. It will come to u when u can’t feel anything else. It will revive u and fill u with life again. Don’t ever give up.