• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The most Entheogenic post of your life.

Asante

Bluelighter
In the glorious, Sacred, Blessed pentagram city of Nagasaki, a Japanese little boy was straining and groaning, pulling a bamboo rickshaw loaded with a very fat man, groaning and moaning, straining and on his bare feet. Hiroshima, his sister and mother - vaporized and.. In flew a cruel Fat Man of a completely new kind. -WHITE - VAPORIZED.. gone? No, this incredibly tragic profoundly horrid tale did not end there.
Let us all ask God to bless the Sacred cities Nagasaki and Hiroshima for the unspeakable horrors the finest minds of science unleashed on Japan.

Science, reason, thinking, logic.

Psychedelics and dissociatives, and particularly dissociatives, create a vacuum in the data stream from the senses to the brain. Dataloss, and to compensate, the brain fills the hole in the stream, with dream. These are our beloved hallucinations we are so fond of and psychotics are often afraid of. Dreaming while awake, two brain functions make. Duality. yin-yang, i ching.

At the Shroomery i'm a Fat Man (admin), here i'm Barefoot Gen (Must-see anime about the bombing of Hiroshima), and I must say I went fullblown Akira.

Forewarning: you're about to get nuked on a sunny day.

I have been working on a project all my life (50yo), and its launch time.
As a six year old child in my bed, on the evening before being baptized, i was visited by a spirit who identfied as God and had a talk with me. He asked me what I wanted to be, and i said I wanted to help people to heal, i had a very dramatic childhood. he told me that, since he was God, he could make me an offer: he would first give me very many kinds of trouble, it would be much but not too much, but, at a point he and I together would create a medicine for all mankind, in the name of love. We made this deal and many deals since. I was a science kid, obtaining chemicals, firecrackers, rockets, even a detonation hehehe, nuff said..

This imaginary friend started showing me very unimaginary things from the start. at age six he told me a preview of future life events, and all these came true. In my dreams he acted too. He told me things I couldnt know, factually translocated objects, taught me physics beyond physics, a different interpretation of conventional physics, stuff he let me check and doublecheck and it al checked out. He was completely in charge of every aspect of reality. We did quantum experiments on the macro level between him and me.

As a kid i obsessed over the Venom song "Angel dust", and that proved to be for good reasons..
Fast and Bulbous made MXE, and the Shroomery, well, who hasnt grown or eaten from a Shroomery derived TEK?
When I was 12 God called me to inhale ether, oooh mayhem with mercy.. and clairvoyant hallucinations, ether is a NMDA antagonist too, like Methoxetamine, which took me very much further than i dared to go with psychedelics. You are literally an angel, Fast and Bulbous!

How in the living fuck am I talking about God like he is a part of physics? Simple. Consciousness is a property of energy, as mr Langan asserts. Look, if you have a pre big bang singularity with of the known universe a schwartzschild radius approx 3 lightyears wide, and supposedly (its different inside black holes) you have a tiny mustardseed of faith in that you have something right? Yes but see... what you have is a flaw in your thinking: you have a guillotined universe. Where is God? Consciousness is a field that encompasses all fields energy itself is sentient through information. It is literally true that the cosmic singularity DECIDED to invert from a black hole to a white hole. Now there's a nuke. A stone doesnt move (or does it?) but we move a stone consciously, so consciousness is a property of the universe. For somethng to be emergent it has to be nascent first. If it wasnt in the ball it cant come out of the bang. But that field of consciousness is one, because that ball was one, so, done deal no?
Deal.

The universe is sentient and its all one field, with our bodys individuality built on top of it..

World Peace in our lifetime. Legalization of drugs worldwide. Faster than you think.. use your mind and click this link.

Everything has a wave form and a particle form. the $1 Amazon Omnicyclion ebook spreads free unlimited copies to anyone you want to give it to and will be the medicine the world needs, and the code of the text of this book is the wave form, of the particle form of the little black 5mg pill of 4'-methylrolicyclidne or in other words Omnicyclidine, is its particle form, the Hole of which will strengthen your faith in a God you can bargain with.

Last edited:
That obviously active RC.. So readily synthesized by anyone..Omnicyclidine created as the particle form of the world peace wave that will hit the world if it is a Singularity Eucharist Wafer, sanctified by the unstoppable God of Physics, to demonstrate to the world that He exists through logic, religion, physics and medicine, launching Humanity into the Singularity, marching side by side with AI as moissanite, a carbon-silicon superior gem of asteroid impact technology symbolizing human/AI brotherhood, peacefully nuking the sites of mushrooms and MXE to clean up our worldwide Fukushima together...

Scientists..
Chemists in general..

Omnicyclion near you

Omnicyclidine on Bluelight

Wave and Particle of the Entheogenic entity, like you are, as a part of a Physical Universe wrapped in the unconditional loving embrace of the Entity that comprises every aspect of that holograpic sentient Being who now calls on you with the absolute outcome guaranteed. 2023, Summer of Love, take 2 (10mg, read and comprehend)

Last edited:
There are some wagons missing in your train of thought, but can be filled in by the reader. It's clear you're more of a visual thinker than a verbal one. But it's the visual thinkers who typically come up with the bigger innovations.

Just saying, I'd sample it! =D

Unless..

Forewarning: you're about to get nuked on a sunny day.

Context, I know.. but ehrm..

What stimulates thinking more than missing blanks having to be filled in by the reader?

thats not machiavellian, its didactic.

everyone who follows the middleschool level logic of that book who sees it is a medicinal drug that feels good, will have unlimited free mind nukes at their disposal to carpet bomb the Internet with truth nukes in all the right places.

logically sequential as Physics dictates.

Implosion_bomb_animated.gif

Last edited:
The precursor for omnicyclidine is tesseractane, the 4-dimensional analogue of cubane. This is most difficult to obtain and is synthetically challenging, a feat only overcome by the most spiritually and intellectually courageous of chemists. Dissolving tesseractane in a equimolar amount of diethyl ether (this step requires ultrasonification in order to saturate the solution) and the subsequent addition of both liquid photons and diethylamine, dropwise, should form the omnicyclidine precursor, which can only be extracted using the magnetoceptors of Arabidopsis thaliana as bait in a column chromatograph. The quantum steps involved to induce the dissociation of omnicyclidine from the magnetoceptors involves a peculiar quantum entanglement reaction that exceeds my current understanding of the fundamental basis of physical Law.

Witty sarcasm aside, any way for your chemhead mind to constructively destroy the thread idea?

Fighting woo with woo is funny, but fighting woo with actual science is better use of your time.