⭐️ Social ⭐️ The mechanics behind having developed musculature and being sexually appealing: (?)

^^ Could be, but I'd like to believe there's more scientific complexity underpinning the process.

Back for my first session in a month today.

Side anecdote, the membership manager wanted to retroactively bill me for the last month I'd missed, but the automatic membership system initiated my payments from today.

yes-81xbem.jpg

Thus far, feel awesome.

Theory is it's kick started my entire physiological electricity, extrapolating from neurons, to muscle cells.

I danced my way home, simply cause I felt so good, presumably after the muscular activation.

The last few attempts I'd made at working out, I had to hit the paracetamol pretty hard to deal with post-tension headaches etc., so without turning this into another blog, I do intend to update how recovery etc works out (as a function of cognitive state/modification in contrast to the former time period).

I think a large part of it is how how physiques cause us to view ourselves. When I was a scrawny self absorbed fuck, I got loads of female attention. Having now been "above average" musculature for the better part of a decade, I've had ups and downs mentally about how I see myself. Typically when I'm "feeling myself" I get more attention because of the confidence I have in myself.