• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The law is an arse and convid is a rich mans trick . See here

Lol. I've said I've worked what I ve worked out via main stream media and gov inconsistencies. Whispers from wuhan. The origanal viral material of folks falling over in the street. Ya reckon that wasn't staged?
Media lies, government lies.
I'm sure I've mentioned the tragic loss of my daughter in laws mother and grandfather last April? I've not said there is no covid whatsoever.
I've just been paying attention and there's a lot of shit surrounds the whole sorry saga or episode global pandemic on TV.... I know ple ty who have tested positive and recovered very well...
The problem with a lot of yous here is you're too comfortable, there are many agendas with project covid. I've seen some with my own eyes, some I have inferred by reading between the lies.
If you cannot smell the rat and the fish soup getting sold, it's not my job to reveal it all to you.
Streetecel observance from the inner city. Been I gkibg with hostel dwellers homeless and hm o tennants and a few of my friends. And all fine.
What's the recovery rate again?
The viciousness with which some of you seem to be attacking me for speaking truth is a little concerning. Is covid your mom? Is covid your dad? Is covid your lover or your child?
Very bizarre behaviour.
I'm speaking from experience.... I shared an article without reading it properly. Big wows. But what I read of it made sense.
Let your convid belief system God hel you so cos the kind kind are thru with it.

The war on drugs fabrication
The war on poverty fabrication
The war on terror fabrication
The war on covid for zero covid more fabrication.
There are no weapons of mass destruction.. Dr David Kelly.... And then he apparently couldn't have killed himself. Biological war fare or psychological.... Five point exploding heart or five point exploding mind trick? Take your pick.

Let's keep this civil folks - everyone is entitled to their opinions (even if they're batshit crazy 😜 )
One man's crazy is another's sanity. There's a hares breath or a hairs breadth between sanity and insanity. Savvy? "
Subtle differences in word play and legislatiin. I ts bat shit crazy the numbers of people on a droogz forum that are swallowing lies whole sale. Just because there's a virus about doesn't mean their gonna change their wicked ways inthe parliament.
I don't know what exactly is going on and I reckon if every oeton who has pounced in me so viciously gave just a little thought to this thing they'd notice bits n ons that dont add up..... Ppe contracts, vax bonuses.
Essentialbiznizadvdrtising and elite sport, exempt from travel restrictions.
I know what I've seen rolling with my own eyes.
It's a pity for ye that choose to be nasty. It's often a reaction of guilt the n nasty.. Maybe yer making too much money under cover of this... Like I said prior.. Too much comfort in so. E people's lives. Nd having been thru the court process, I've watched them laughing about how court is the inly place the pandemic doesn't hit.
Immunity. Immunity. Diplomatic and more. This is the year of purge and initiation.
I've a string immune system. Why would I want a prick near me.... You're all just scared whst I say is true and the sleeve rolling crew are gonna start to clot and rot.
There hasn't been an issue getting my drogz all year either.

My doc? My doc was mates with the mccannz if that's any help to you Ms diz?
Never presume never assume that others understand the acronyms you use. Teaching education was rife with all that.... Smug bastards.... Talking in acronyms to parents too scared to ask uedtionsc.
Good job I'm a smart paddy not a thick mick and I can work stuff out, inferences and the like given limited information.
My drug of choice is is top shelf opiate, diamorphine aka heroin. Smoked on foil as roa, route of administration.

I like a little cannabis now and then and also the new acid... I'm quite the bore really..... So who wants to explain. To me why I've had no issue getting it all thru the lock down. Not every day mind, but most weeks or fortnightly, quality not impacted.... Thus, the above article and its links to opium....
Take notice. Observe patterns.... Careful who you bend over for, think for yourself as there's always someone or something after control of people's minds (from family and friends to big pharma)

They're testing how d far they can push people. Masks are quite the initiation ritual. But if you're unaware, and enjoy being ignorant on symbols and patterns don't get nasty with me because I'm showing folk up for not knowing much. It's nothing new. Mediocre folk love stupid people.... Being as bright as I a has bee. Quite the disability.. I've been discriminated against loads for me genius. Wasn't expecting it here.
Be careful what you wish for. You get it and not be able to handle it.
Lol I've had one if the best years of my life. Swings nroubd abouts... But I'm good company for myself so it's been great that way.

Be specific. What opi ion specific is batshit crazy? Oh lol and bat soup. Ya reckon? Bat soup begin all this. I wouldn't be so sure. Mediocre corona viruses. Mediocre vaxines. Mediocre people. With no original thought processes. Boom nd doo. M rot and clot

Oops sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you're batshit crazy @pinkpapaver , but referring to Covid as 'Convid' and that it's a 'rich man's trick' is a little off the wall. I chose that term simply as a pun regarding the supposed origin of the disease.

However, you're bang on that 'the law is an arse...'

well covid is real. is there any exaggeration in the media? yes. but the sickness is still real, an acquaintance of mine lost both his father and his grandfather in a week, only his mother managed to escape with lesser symptoms. also a handful of people from my family got it, but they weren't that badly affected. my grandpa even got it after taking both doses of the pfizer vaccine, 2 months after the second dose was administered, but he had few symptoms, mainly loss of energy, so probably the vaccine helped him in that regard. my ex-gf got it, she tested positive, but she was asymptomatic, I don't know how I didn't have it from her because she stayed at my place for a week before getting tested ( we had to get tested due to our workplace having a rise in cases), but I tested negative. so some people are lucky with the severity of the illness, other people not so much. but I wouldn't call this disease a "con".
Even after the vax... Thus, mediocre vax.

supposed origin of the disease.
I don't think none of us can know the origin. Even the former CDC Director said that it is most likely that covid escaped from a lab. It is a very valid hypothesis at this stage. It was a valid hypothesis from the beginning. It isn't proved hypothesis but if a former CDC Director who (I hope for all USA peoples sakes) isn't batshit crazy man with a tinfoil hat thinks that it is the most probable one...well I believe that it has some merit. Peace folks. Behave like grown ups. 🤣

Covert 19. I heard someone well in the lBkur party.. Its a rich mans trick. The Vatican gave up holy week last year. Its a rich mans trick alright.

Will it come out in the wash? Who knows. My advice is eat healthy, learn plant cures... Hospitals are full of single use plastics.... I'll let yalk know when the tales are published