L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting The Imaginary Jealousy and Pedophiliac Abuse

qanonturb0

Ex-Bluelighter
Does anyone get frustrated with how imaginary jealousy is?

"Pathological jealousy, also known as morbid jealousy, Othello syndrome, or delusional jealousy, is a psychological disorder in which a person is preoccupied with the thought that their spouse or sexual partner is being unfaithful without having any real proof," from wikipedia.org

It's like the stereotype of someone making goof calls at the club or something because I went out to party and she (OR he.... do not get me wrong) wants to track me down with RAT trackers and sattelite camera hacks.

Check out that site. It's advertised on bulletin boards in Barrie, ON. Canada. Rob Smith is the same name as a 'Ron Smith' who molested and killed my friend Arlene Celine Spears Stratton

Thats something her mother put up.

My point is, this is an illegal website and its used for this kind of tracking and I just wanted to report here. It's a horrible thing. Jealousy is imaginary. He already killed her and her 15 year old friend Darby was also a victim. I played a song at her wake.

This post is a little loose is its setup but the point is. Get your relationships in check. Rather than stlak jealously, look what that kind of behaviour supports. This was one of the worst tragedies of my life. She was a good friend of mine. He even had some of his google results removed by Google in the 2000s and he ONLY did SIX years.

If you are able to pass on a serious report based on the evidence in this thread. Please do.

I myself am the victim of childhood sexual abuse since 1995 and want to pass a message on. I was 3/4 years old. Same kind of people.. same area.

Anyway. Time for the thread. Does anyone have any serious stalker stalker stories? I have some military in my family history and I've been dealing with this case for a long time.

I'm not quite understanding the connection between jealousy, pedophilia abuse and stalkers. What are you asking exactly?