Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Glory

Phoenix_rising

Bluelighter
Hi Folks,

Just wanted to chime in that this 3-meo analogue is the bees knees,its all and more of the stuff that you may be wary of,that it being a cousin of PCP,i have never taken PCP itself and think i would not like to after reading all that i can of it.If you have the substance of a strong mind and a safe environment to endure this magical chem,then all i can say is that it is godly to the point of being universal,so clean,and so clear,that it shines so brightly,whilst being consciously in control of.

This shit is the second coming without a doubt.Very clear and universal,when i say universal i say it in the meaning of literal and rhetorically.And i write this whilst absolutely fucked.sorry for any spelling mistakes. (I have now corrected them after the experience)

I would say that it is fucking wonderful and easily out weighs anything else of its class,i have had such a great day with the kids and animals,meaning Dogs,at a prehistoric beach,like finding fossils at a cliff,they loved it and so did i,evolution at your door step.

life is to be lived and it is a wonderful thing to be appreciated.I have to say that it does feel as if you have been pulled inside out,so that that the universe that we have outside of ourselves integrates with the universe inside us,which is the same and one thing,it gives one the realization of the immensity of it all. God bless and be safe,please do not experiment unless you really know what you are doing,it is only for the experienced psychonaut.

If you are a Theologian or a Scientist,even a Spiritualist,Astronomist,maybe Shamanic,all i can say is that i truely believe that one would be a changed person for using it...Not in a way of being psychotic or anything like that,which i am not ruling out at the same time,but one would be changed non the less,and i believe in a good way,if you have the courage of spirit to adventure outside the realms of reality and familiarity that is.

Last edited:
Lets say i have 250mg,which i took a small sample of the day that i got it for any reaction,i estimated that it were a small amount as it was so light that my pocket scale couldn`t read it.i have only just bought it though so it may be human error,but lets say it were only a small amount on the tip of a knife.During my experiments i managed to spill and lose quite a bit,which was quickly hoovered up (literally and rhetorically speaking) so not to contaminate my immediate environment. The total 250mg give or take 50mg or more due to spillages,which is easy to do using such small amounts as is very fiddly.So all in all 250mg -50mg or a little more was consumed in three or more different experiments on my own at night,sorry for such vagueness.

PS Reading over this post i have to say that this drug lingers in your body and mind,so even when you think your ok to function,your probably not,so dosing and the kind is more or less incapable,unless you have someone else at hand to help you,in my case i didn`t. All i remember is spilling quite a bit,maybe more than 50mg,but i did my best to consume it or save it to my little baggie,all i was mindful of was,not to let animals or any humans come into contact with it,so i hoovered and cleaned a lot and very well,maybe more so than normal,using bleach and the kind to make absolutely sure.Don`t be like me,be careful.

Last edited:
Much the same but much clearer,more powerful and longer lasting and with a very alien taint to it,like comparing Champagne to a spumante (which if you do not know is a cheap imitation) it can be dangerous because accidents are a real possibility.A lot of harm reduction has to be taken into consideration.

I Must say that last year i had a mental break due to grieving for a close loved one and consumed at least four grams orally of MXE,not to commit suicide but to escape my pain,i did not die but had to have chest compresions and ended up in hospital,i was in a way trying to escape the drugs my doctor had put me on,as i had had a relapse,after my close ones death,these chems were subutex,pregabalin and some benzos that i had brought myself,(the benzos that is). So after spending a stint in hospital i can say that physically i recovered very quickly,i was in good health overall though before hand,and was asked by the hospital team if i were an athlete,"no i said i just had spent the last 6ish years in the gym),using the odd steroid may i add. Mentally i found that it scarred the hell out of me,but was very cathartic,physically i bounced back well,considering i had taken so much MXE,subutex and benzos.I Applaud the UK NHS for helping me and saving my life,the problem they had was how to treat me and what i had taken,all i could say was "a PCP type drug" which caused a furore and much panic,like paramedics going over the top to constrain me,when in fact i had just gone completely rigid,one knelt on my arm so to inject benzodiazepine drugs,which in fact i had already taken much of trying to get off of subutex,which they didn`t know at the time,my left arm was crushed as the medic knelt all of his body weight onto it.

3-meo is the best drug i have ever taken and most powerful and i have taken many drugs.This drug is something not to be taken lightly,all i can say is research,research and more research. Be safe and see what the universe has to offer. Namaste.

PS Also all i have to say is that,the hospital run many checks on me and could not find any damage,so in this instance,taking all these drugs,i would have to say that MXE must be benign and relatively safe in the case of toxicity,but too much can kill through coma and depression of breathing...It is after all a cousin of Ketamine and both related to PCP in case of mechanism and action,they are anesthetics.The toxicity caused was mainly reversible,as it wears off you gain movement again,although slow...I did read somewhere about the toxicity it causes and paralysis that dissipates with time,but frightens the fuck out of you. Be safe and dont be stupid like me,i have over 25 years under my belt of practice with many chems,so you can say i know my body and that my body is used to these things,it may well shorten my life,but when you have seen loved ones who have been good in their lives die from Dementia (using the Liverpool pathway),which i believe to absolutely barbaric,you wouldn`t let your best pet die that way and then Cancer,then who wants to live forever? Especially now these diseases are becoming more commonplace and prevelant.Live your life while you can and enjoy the adventure,just be very careful and don`t die for any reason that`s not worth it,after all is any reason worth dying for? PLEASE,PLEASE BE SO VERY CAREFUL.

Last edited: