• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The girl I like, likes my friend and the girl who I don't like, likes me.

Kyl

Bluelighter
Basically me and my buddy are about to go to these 2 girls apartment. One has a thing for me, the other has a thing for my buddy. It's apparent they both plan on having sex with us.
Problem is, as the title says, the girl I'm digging likes my friend. The girl who is digging me, I'm not at all attracted to. Neither is my buddy attracted to her. She's just not really at all attractive. So basically I'm about to witness my buddy fucking the girl I want to fuck. While I have to awkwardly fuck this other girl. I don't want to have sex with her but I don't want to make things awkward because she is expecting sex from me.
As you can see, this is a really horrible situation. What should I do?!
I'm just thinking, take one for the team and let my buddy get his nut with the pretty girl, while I have to suck it up and make love to fiona from the shrek series.
Or how can I do a little switcharoo? Or maybe a foursome switch off kinda deal? I'm just really trying to get out of this lol.

I think you would ruin your chances with this other girl if you screw her friend....

I think you should just take it slow and try to cozy up to the girl that you like.

So basically I'm about to witness my buddy fucking the girl I want to fuck. While I have to awkwardly fuck this other girl.
have to? you don't have to do anything.

so the one girl likes your friend better than she likes you? well, that sucks. not every girl in the world is going to like you. suck it up and move on.

tell the other girl that you're not feeling it and tell your friend he's on his own.

alasdair

have to? you don't have to do anything.
so the one girl likes your friend better than she likes you? well, that sucks. not every girl in the world is going to like you. suck it up and move on.

tell the other girl that you're not feeling it and tell your friend he's on his own.

alasdair
Yeah I don't have to fuck her but I lnow she is expecting me to fuck her. Which is gonna put me in an awkward situation.

that's her issue. not yours.

be clear, empathetic and to the point.

you're talking as if you have no options.

alasdair

Don't take one for the team! Like pretty diamonds said, I would never fuck a guy if I knew he had slept with my friend first - especially if I was there when it happened!

I say just bail on the whole situation and don't even go over there in the first place if you know it's not going to end how you want it to. Does your friend like this other pretty girl?

Well, well, well. #pretty diamonds is correct you think it many times as you go there knowing the situation was a pretty damn as the girl expected. Of course let your friend knows that feeling you keep for that pretty girl you want. I know your friend won't agree for a four some if he also attracted to that girl you like most. Anyway, don't loose your chances for that girl you like most. Don't g o for that place if you know there something like strange will happen that sucks what you want.

Last edited:
Well hell, if your buddy has feelings for the chick you like and they want to pursue it further than a fuck, there's not a lot you can do about it. Furthermore, I don't think it'd be doing any of you any favours if you fucked her friend just to "take one for the team". Maybe tag along and let her know you're not interested if you think she'll take it well, who knows, she might be a decent person just to talk to. Otherwise, yeah, just bail on the whole thing. These things happen man. Just try be happy for your mate.