L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The future of contraceptives?

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
Hi all, what do you think of contraceptives? I think condoms can protect you against getting someone pregnant and STDs quite well if they work most the time, but they can break and still have problems and most males i hear complain they don't feel like real bare sex. Then you got the pill probably most proscribed pill in uk most the time it stops getting pregnant but doesn't stop STDs. There are others I ain't mentioned . But what is the future of contraceptives, do think one day they design a pill that can stop pregnancy, STDs and aids all in one and makes sex totally safe. Will it make more promiscuous people and more people open and freer about sex as it's totally safe with these new future contraceptives , and will it stop people big deal out of premarital or casual sex outside marriage ? My only fear with totally safe sex is nearly everyone will stop having babies? What you think?

Men's needs have to be addressed. There needs to be a male birth control pill. Currently, the woman has the control of contraceptives, and the man usually does not have the last word if the woman wants to get pregnant. There is no pill for men. There is no easy way for a man to protect himself against being an involuntary father except for surgery or abstinence. Millions, no exaggeration, of pregnancies are the result of the woman "forgetting" to take the pill. "Forgetting" is code for lying. Even more women take the used condom out of the trash and use it to get pregnant. It's extremely common for married women and single women to trick the man into getting her pregnant, and the man has no legal rights as to whether she keeps it. Contrary to what the average twelve year old might think, consenting to sex does not equate to consenting to parenthood. If the case ends up in family court, the unwilling dad will almost always be required to pay child support but will never have shared custody.

Other than that, men must trust the woman, pray she hasn't poked a hole in the condom (happened to me), doesn't take it out of the trash and turkey baster herself, or otherwise have an "oopsie." Yes, tricking a man into getting her pregnant is so common that it has its own word.

Last edited: