• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Friday thread

Currently flying on a few points of meth. Beers flying into me. Might be time to grab a carton and head home before the publican gets all my money

Bah, got to go to work today as I had yesterday off at short notice to keep an eye on the workmen replacing our electrics. I had no power all day, therefore no WiFi and couldn't even do any DIY because they were always in the way, so had to make do with just getting pissed. Ended up in a right old beer mood last night, hence the 'fuck friday' comment.
Nah your just grumpy due to a lack of drugs and midgets

QF fuckin T..!

(And also jealous of your meth and coke)

It was a tiny amount of coke...maybe 3 lines but i made two good ones. The meth is good, got maybe 1/2 gram left. About to drop another point or two in a coffee and pull and all nighter. Then my stash will be limited to a few e and 2cb pills and various types of acid none of which will degrade. My mate i gave the mdma rock to which apparently was 2.4gms said its awesome. He asked if i wanted coin for it. I am like you are kidding... how many lines have you cut out for me over the years. Enjoy.

55 mins left of friday use wisely people, theres only 52 of the cunts in a year...

Shit, if only I'd seen this 30 minutes ago; I may have been more careful & wise about those last Fri minutes - actually I seem to have done it of my own accord temporarily.......Next Fri I'm going to be OUT!

Shit, if only I'd seen this 30 minutes ago; I may have been more careful & wise about those last Fri minutes - actually I seem to have done it of my own accord temporarily.......Next Fri I'm going to be OUT!

Go get em girl, paint the town the colour of Your choosing!

( I googled man painting for a pic loads of hits, Then i tried lady painting.... FUCK ALL!! just paintings of ladys)

Google , the internet and the world is sexist. I apologise on behalf of Men BPH,

Disgrace

Go get em girl, paint the town the colour of Your choosing!

( I googled man painting for a pic loads of hits, Then i tried lady painting.... FUCK ALL!! just paintings of ladys)

Google , the internet and the world is sexist. I apologise on behalf of Men BPH,

Disgrace

God, I don't intend graffiting or doing any painting while out, just dancing & enjoying live music with a load of friends & family

I may do some silly painting dance moves though to labour the point, depending on if I take silly potion or sensible potion
(Apologies for my facetiousness, it's not big or clever)
Don't apologise to me for the internet, I found loadsa lady painters cheers (they weren't even rude ones)

Trying to wind down - have spent most of the day watching fims and concentrating on noy ordering any heroin but I had some pressies arrive which I could not resist sampling. I have already described using DCK earlier on, to be honest I thought that rather than just burn through my ganja for the sake of it I dipped into a 1/3rd of a gram of 3-FPM which, by not going full on with it, allowed me to enjoy the final film without using more weed. Regardless of how sorted I am for drugs, I have (another... yawn) dental abscess and with when the film finished, rather than waste any spare methadone or order any junk I decided that while in such discomfort and my attempts to stop relying on opiates for pain relief I test drove the dck, which did the trick. Now its we worn off , and due the the residua prang from the 3-FPM - I have treated myself to an ill advised benzo cocktail as I gone easy on them this week in csse the reload never make it - of course it did so i have decided to put the brakes on using an embarrassing dose of f - pam and c - lam.

I am truly the words greediest drug user.