• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The founding fathers..and what they represent.

Brendan12

Bluelighter
I was Benjamin Franklin on the 100 dollar bill.

Billcc can will equiate me to the suposduhs

Do you think we should find out who they are reincarnating as..

And can we share in their wealth..

Because w all know the founding fathers were heavenly wealthy..

Do reincarnated people deserve the rites that were hither to reported..?

i have yet to see good evidence for reincarnation, and tbh i have no fucking clue what you're getting at. mild sobriety sucks.

Lol.. I was super high on triple C's when I wrote that..

I was saying that if you were a person who was rich in history.. does the next incarnation deserve the wealth they earned in their previous lifetime..?

Also.. say I was Benjamin Franklin.. could I write it in my will to save a certain portion of my equity for a future incarnation..?

Just food for thought.

Cheers!

:)

if (not saying there is) there were reincarnation, maybe it'd be another bureaucracy like everything on earth. mix between brazil and beetlejuice with no memory of the paperwork once you're in the womb again. oh fuck, spiritual nepotism.

so the supernatural will would be in some ethereal filing cabinet, perhaps (rarely) accessible via the axis mundi through the careful mixing of dpt, o-pce, and santa marta gold live rosin.

good luck scooping the fine print.

the content of this thread was not what I was expecting from reading the title 🤣

it's an interesting question that I have no answers for, but I do have a question.

In religions that employ karma, who decides the "worth" or "enlightenment" of the previous life being applied to the next?

In the book Siddhartha the main character slowly realizes that he is the judge of his karmic value. So the individual judges their own value through enlightenment.

Is that accurate for religions that use karma?

Well I think Hermann Hesse is a great poet.. for sure..

Regarding karma we almost have no choice in the matter other than what our personality is inclined to do..

The judgement of a person though through out the ages is based ultimately on any reaction a person has.

We are all products of evolution..

And we all have the truth within us.. though for some souls it is deeper than others to find or dig down to recover.

I have been enlightened before in the truest sense based on the Golden way or pathway..ultimately it needs to speak to who you are for full catharsis.

i wanna point out, in response to the thread title, our founding fathers did not want the country to be run by any religious beliefs, nor have religion dictated by the state... it's in the constitution, and their writings. jefferson made his own bible, and apparently (many people say), many or most of them were 'deists'.

Well they were wrong about that, I will admit..

But these were very wealthy gentlemen.

Dude, that video is hot.

christian-america.jpg