• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The first time psychedelic experience appreciation thread!

just say know

Bluelighter
lets share some of our first times and appreciate that first step into the other world, hyper space, glory-sphere, the prescence of wankershim, or most famously "tripping".

generally speaking that first step is sometimes the most personal and profound. it can be a real something to experience entactogenesis, ego death, time dilation/constriction, mood alteration, euphoria, and generally the mind blowingness of that first time.

isn't it something to appreciate? i think so.

My first time was underwhelming. I was expecting everything to fall apart.

It didn't. It was just a lot of waving, morphing, aka frying.

Ya smoke some herb after this, then everything does fall apart. And then come back. :) I didn't smoke on it my first time though, back then weed would tkfo me while sitting up.

It was fun...while it lasted.

My first psychedelic experiences were unexpected, from weed.

My first time with a more classical hallucinogen was a bong rip of salvia x10, the dose was perfect, not too strong, not too weak, it blew my mind.

My first trip changed my life dramatically, it was a real spiritual awakening. Part of why it was so beautiful was because I didn't know what to expect at all, and I didn't expect my perspective to be radically altered, I was looking for fun and craziness. You can't ever have a first psychedelic experience again, but I'll always treasure the memory. :)