• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

the first time I took ecstasy

tripballz

Greenlighter
the first time I took ecstasy (intense come up and side-effects)

I remember I took the pill and had not done much research, I was at home and was speaking to a friend on skype and I felt nothing for a long time, then all of the sudden it felt like I was going insane and it was very intense so I looked in the mirror and my pupils had gone the biggest size possible.
The pill had good reviews the seller was trusted so it was most likely good mdma probably cut with speed or meth (I took it at 1pm and I could not sleep until 7am)

I do remember the come up it was scary I was trying to roll a cigarette but my hands were going all over the place and when I had rolled one I went outside to smoke it and calm down and then everything went very blurry and my mother was about to get home which didn't help.

But after my come up had gone and it was less intense I went for a walk in the woods and talked to myself about my life and what life is and why am I here, and I had came to the conclusion I need to not take coke again, I cant really remember why.
So after a while of walking I laid down and had a smoke, the cigarettes felt amazing 5x better than my first cigarette and started feeling and eventually hugging a tree.

the pill I bought didn't say the dosage and if I look back I should of taken half the pill and taken the other half as a booster dose and done it in a better environment (not at home with my mother and family).
Later that day I was eating dinner with my family, I was finding it really hard to eat which is not normal I got a big appetite, I was on the come down and my mother looked me in my eyes and my sister knew something was up.

anyway the day after I think I felt good it was just a couple days after sat in lesson feeling like crap which was the worst.
also occasionally I get flash backs like I am shit with drugs weed can fuck me up but yeah drugs are bad but fun.

on my second time I was more prepared and was with friends and took 120mg and then a booster dose and that was fun.

Anyway it was a very meaningful experience and my first time taking a class A drug except from coke which I had only done once or twice.

Please tell me what you think of my story.

Last edited: