Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Female G-Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesloveabove

Greenlighter
hello, my name is james

again i would like to mention that in my second post that i am new to the web page and i am just getting use to the forums. ill be sure to announce my name and my purpose along with things that have happen to me so that we can clear up some of the noise the network makes about these topics.

finally the meat of this topic, the female g spot, is a extremely pleasurable spot in the female private region, just above it in relative to the axis and curvature is the clitoris although more sensitive than the g spot it can not receive as much pleasure from the its tiny size. the G spot varies from walnut to a slight larger size or smaller. the g spot is also connect to more organs and tissues, the entire nervous system can be stimulated from this one spot. it usually will tingle and pulse when stimulated producing lots of vaginal fluid. the small extremely sensitive region is squishy to the touch at the beginning of stimulation. massages can begin with just a back in forth movement with no direction or pressure except with the natural curvature and axis. after about 3 to 4 mins at this time there can be a direction and slight pressure applied to the sensitive region, after about 7 mins total now there will be ridges that the finger can feel and the the male giving the massage can run his finger along the ridges and synchronize his heart beat with the pulses coming from here tingling vaginal region. now after about 10 to 12 mins total she will be breathing iratically her heart will be racing and sweat will begin to form, if the man remained focused and synched his heart to her pulses of more pleasure he will be able to push and pull each pulse into a long lasting orgasm with each time the mans heart beats. he will have truely gave her the plessure she long deserves and will begin submitting her every expression to the man. He will now have an obligation to ful fill.
this the g spot and how to pleassure her probably your welcome bro
peace love and happiness
spread the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.