• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

The Ephemeral Heaven (Gabapentin + MDMA + Codeine + Dihydrocodeine + Tramadol 30 hours beforehand)

reflexor

Bluelighter
The Ephemeral Heaven
A Trip Report
Author: Reflexor

The Timeline

30 hours ago - I took 200mg of tramadol, which people worry will cause serotonin syndrome because tramadol acts heavily on serotonin (like MDMA). However, the half life of tramadol is 6 hours, most pharamcologists agree that the drug is essentially out of your system after 5 half lifes, 5*6 is 30 so the tramadol was essentially no longer active in my body, although, realistically it was still there probably a few miligrams at most.

5pm-8pm: As I do quite often, I pop 600mg of Gabapentin for the first dose and then 300mg every 20-30 minutes as the staggered dose greatly increases the amount of Gabapentin absorbed. I also ate scrambled eggs at 4:45pm which I had drenched in cooking oil which is essentially liquid fat. As I am in medical school I will impulsively explain in detail why having fatty meals is important for gabapentin absorption (feel free to skip the below paragraph if you are only interested in the trip report):

When gabapentin is taken with food, particularly high-fat meals, it increases the bioavailability and absorption of gabapentin. The high-fat meal slows down the rate of gastric emptying, which means that the gabapentin will remain in the stomach for longer, allowing more of the medication to be absorbed. Additionally, gabapentin is a lipophilic compound, meaning it has an affinity for fat. When taken with a high-fat meal, the gabapentin is more easily dissolved in the fat, allowing it to be absorbed more efficiently. The presence of fat in the digestive system can also enhance the solubility of gabapentin in the gastrointestinal tract, making it easier for the medication to be absorbed into the bloodstream.

8:00pm: At this point I had taken 2700mg of Gabapentin over 3 hours. I then receive dihydrocodeine from my friendly pharmacist after faking a terrible dry cough. It's an Australian thing called "rikodeine", its schedule 3 and allowed to be dispensed at the pharamacists discretion. Usually, I succeed in convincing the pharmacist that I have a cough that needs Rikodeine about 4 out of 5 times, this is because I am young, well-dressed/athletic (not a bum), never go into a pharmacy already fucked up, and I am polite and respectful. You will not score going into a pharmacy in shitty clothes, hungover from a bender and being disrespectful. I gurantee these pharmacists know what's up most of the time, but they understand the situation we might be in and give us the benefit of the doubt - ONLY if you make a good impression and are respectful. Do not treat pharmacists like the oblivious dispensers of your high, because they are the most knowledgable people when it comes to drugs of abuse and patterns of addiction, and they are certainly smarter than you. I do need to say that I genuinely feel terrible that I am frequently deceiving these really awesome pharmacists just to get high, but alas.

8:30pm: Feeling real smooth on the dihydrocodeine, I had 3 panadeine forts lying around so I just popped those in an ADHD infused, impulsive decision. In an amazingly feeling state of stupification I contact my plug to drop me some pure mdma around .5 with 5 empty pill cases included. At this point I'm just chilling in my bed watching youtube and looking forward to some anxioltyic rolling on the MD.

9:00pm: Receive the goods from my legendary plug and walk back to my front door. The kit he gives me is literally a plastic package that is heat sealed with a small rip on it that you can pull on to tear it open fully. Inside are two baggies, one baggy with .5 of precrushed crystal mdma and one baggy with 5 empty pill casings. I like this because it means I can weight it myself on a precise gram scale and I know exactly how much I am taking.

9:10pm: Finished packing 2 pills worth ~.1 each. I pop both and sit on my chair and play some CSGO deathmatch because I felt like it lmao.

9:25pm: I feel the MDMA coming up, absolutely 0 anxiety, the gaba, codeine and dihydrocodeine is a brilliant anxiolytic combo

9:40pm: I peak on the MDMA I think and listen to music in my bed, feel the sheets touching my skin and I'm just in heaven. I look around my room just stunned at how awesome life is.

9:50pm: I walk out of my room and into my lounge where my dog sleeps, I just sat beside him and pat him while telling him about my life and everything I've been through. In the out-of-this-world state I was in, I counselled my dog and told him everything would be alright and that I loved him. It really was a beautiful discussion and I truly feel like I bonded with my dog on a spiritual level (maybe just a one-way feeling but I hope he was happy during our interaction).

10:20pm: Go back into my room and drink some more rikodeine as I can feel the MDMA causing the tiniest bit of anxiety which I know I am prone to. Just drinking it made me feel better, even though it wasn't metabolised yet lmao. I then hopped on the game "High on life", such a good experience on MDMA holy shit. I beat some boss mf and felt amazing afterwards.

10:50pm: Realised I have to study the pathogenesis and clinical manifestations of viral hepatitis for a med school assignment due in a few days. So got my books out on my computer and just read them, totally didn't take anything in but I genuinely enjoyed it. Did you know - Hepatitis B virus (HBV) is unique among the hepatitis viruses in that it has a circular DNA genome, whereas other hepatitis viruses have RNA genomes. This circular DNA genome allows HBV to integrate into the host cell's DNA, which can lead to the development of chronic HBV infection and an increased risk of liver cancer. However, there is a highly effective vaccine available for HBV, which can prevent new infections and the development of chronic infection.
Maybe I took some of the reading in during my roll LMAO. I hope that's right btw lol.

12am: Roll is dying, but unlike a usual comedown - I felt no anxiety, I felt warm, fuzzy and protected. Like I just had a good experience and there is no backlash for it. I did not develop Serotonin Syndrome despite consuming tramadol 30 hours beforehand, so I would say that combo after that amount of time is relatively safe (anecdotally implied, please DYOR).

So that's my experience, it was absolutely awesome, I experienced no bad side effects afterwards or during and I highly reccomend (minus the tramadol be safe). Have a good one guys!

To summarise:
  • 2700mg Gabapentin
  • 90mg Codeine + (1500mg Paracetamol/Acetaminophen due to being in a prepared pill)
  • 60ml Rikodeine = 6*19mg Dihydrocodeine = 114mg Dihydrocodeine (equivalent to ~200mg of codeine)
  • 200mg Crystal MDMA
  • 200mg Tramadol (30 hours before) - I need to stress that this isn't part of the combo it was just incidentally included (I do not recommend mixing tramadol with any of these drugs DYOR)

Last edited: