Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

the east coast dope siteeAtion

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin33

Bluelighter
Well there hasnt been much discussion on this areas dope lately. If people discuss east coast dope they talk about Jersey or NY, or maybe Philly. But rarely ever Northern Virginia/ Baltimore. Which is where My buddies are from.

Anyways lately the dope has been great, its been mostly grey, chunky. And with a very strong rush. Sometimes u get the dope where the first shot is a great rush, then each shot after is quite less. But this stuff has a great rush EACH time, no matter if its the first or 5th shot. Which is great. Also some of the guys have been throwin deals like buy 1 get half free which is somethin that happens a few times a year, maybe its in abundance right now cuz of the summer. Who knows. But very happy with the dope in this area right now.

I live in Nashville TN (more east coast then west) and we mostly have tar here. people will say, "dude i have some fire china" and it always sucks. Ive only had good china once here. My dealer got arrested a few months ago and he talked so a bunch of other crews went down too. So the dope game here has been pretty fucked up lately. Im originally from central NC and back there it was all powder and no tar.

I guess you don't have the best memory of the world regarding the dope thread of DC/Virginia/MD. This is what tommyboy said:

Attention

The forum moderators and I have decided to close this thread due to all of the sourcing, price discussion, and general disregard for site rules. More problems came from this thread than positive posts, and due to the amount of moderating needed to keep the thread suitable for the site we feel that it is best to just close it.

Do not start any threads about heroin in one or more of the areas covered by this thread. If you wish to continue posting about heroin then please do so in the general heroin discussion thread. You are more than welcome to post in there as long as the posts don't violate any of the rules.

If you have any questions feel free to PM myself or any of the NASADD mods. Do not ask us to reopen this thread though because that is not happening. Any threads or posts that are started just to complain about this thread being closed will be removed, and the person making the posts will be infracted. I'm sure that won't be an issue but consider yourselves warned.

On that note,

CLOSED

I'm closing this thread too.

Status
Not open for further replies.