European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD [& probably site-wide] Love Button

Marmz

Bluelighter
I gotta tell yer, I'm struggling with it. And I say that as a fan of both LOVE and BUTTONS <3 .... but

I'm not a-fucking-fan tbph*

It's not even private so I can't even have a secret reach-around. Seriously what's the fucking point in that kids? hmnmm?

Educate me. Do I click it to approve? to agree with? to give thanx to? ... urgh ... MSB would not approve methinks .... and I think I'm wiv ' im on this one.

ps: I wuff ewe all <3

*wink* to you F'az

So i'm the only poster who fucking hates the like button here*?

Get tae fuck.

*except for LiS and KoW who may or may not be posting ironically/fer the lulz or most likely both.

So i'm the only poster who fucking hates the like button here*?

Get tae fuck.

*except for LiS and KoW who may or may not be posting ironically/fer the lulz or most likely both.

I didn't like the concept at first as I felt we were pandering to the Basefuck, Twatter and Wankergram brigade.

But it's now grown on me as you can show your appreciation/displeasure of a post in one or two clicks without having to quote that post and write something to justify it.

This results in less clutter in the forums and it also doesn't show up in the latest posts menu.

Not sure if you've noticed or not, but if you click and hold the like button, a menu bar appears with other options available.

I'm starting to love Login* lots and lots

*and I still hate the fucking button. another forum i used to post in back in the day did it much better ... sue me (sic)