• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Policy The Drug War Is A Lie

I posted this because the beginning is an interesting take on the "drug war". it's informative. some people believe crack came from the government to destroy black communities and families from the inside out: demolishing the family dynamic. one or both parents are not present.

racism still runs in veins super close to the surface in the US.

I still haven't seen any convincing evidence to suggest that crack was introduced into black communities by the federal government. Crack is just freebase cocaine and it was pretty much inevitable that someone would eventually discover its desirable effects in comparison to the more common hydrochloride salt of cocaine. Although it probably wasn't purposely introduced into black communities in an effort to destroy them, the subsequent policy introduced as a means of combating the issue almost definitely was. The mandatory sentencing is still beyond me, the fact that the absence of a chlorine atom can get you a 100 times (literally) longer sentence than if you had a HCl salt is insane. Ronald Wilson Reagan is the devil, each of his names has six letters, 666, think about it...

I still haven't seen any convincing evidence to suggest that crack was introduced into black communities by the federal government. Crack is just freebase cocaine and it was pretty much inevitable that someone would eventually discover its desirable effects in comparison to the more common hydrochloride salt of cocaine. Although it probably wasn't purposely introduced into black communities in an effort to destroy them, the subsequent policy introduced as a means of combating the issue almost definitely was. The mandatory sentencing is still beyond me, the fact that the absence of a chlorine atom can get you a 100 times (literally) longer sentence than if you had a HCl salt is insane. Ronald Wilson Reagan is the devil, each of his names has six letters, 666, think about it...
Interesting. Go on…

I think you could say that the USA supported groups of individuals who were importing cocaine into the United States, I think that's fair to say. When people say that the US government "introduced crack to black communities", it kinda invokes the image of some guys in suits, sunglasses and wires connected to their ears waving trucks and panel vans filled with crack into a warehouse in southcentral Los Angeles or something lol. I think the facts, as they can be ascertained, is that the CIA supported groups in Central America which supported themselves financially through drug trafficking of cocaine into the United States...and that they both knew this fact and actively sabotaged DEA efforts to thwart these groups. That's a bit more nuanced though...

I agree that the ad was decent.

What, you mean Oliver North (and his boss, the star of 'Bedtime for Bonzo' - Reagan, not the chimp!), weren't the heroes certain people would have you believe, for dodgy weapons and drug sales?

Thing is, if you read '1984', the way governments slowly erode civil liberties, is to keep their population in a constant state of war. When it became so fucking obvious that the 'war on drugs' was an utter pile of horseshit, it became 'the war on terror', which worked wonderfully, because it wasn't just drug users at risk, it was literally everyone. If this ever looks like waning, there'll be something like a 'war on disease'.
It's not exactly jolly, light reading, but Orwell's works are almost like a plan on how to set up a totalitarian state. Sadly, due to there being no 'war on ignorance' (in fact a narrowing of the sort of education older members of this site will have had, less and less people read the original literary source material, like '1984', 'Animal Farm' and other works by him. Wait for the Hollywood version and you can guarantee that bit's will have been manipulated to remove any possible threat to those in charge. The books are not happy reading, but I would say essential modern literature (just as important as Shakespeare and Dickens, and miles more important than Geoffery Chaucer's rambling)

I think you could say that the USA supported groups of individuals who were importing cocaine into the United States, I think that's fair to say. When people say that the US government "introduced crack to black communities", it kinda invokes the image of some guys in suits, sunglasses and wires connected to their ears waving trucks and panel vans filled with crack into a warehouse in southcentral Los Angeles or something lol. I think the facts, as they can be ascertained, is that the CIA supported groups in Central America which supported themselves financially through drug trafficking of cocaine into the United States...and that they both knew this fact and actively sabotaged DEA efforts to thwart these groups. That's a bit more nuanced though...

I agree that the ad was decent.
I think they just meant that the same crack dealers from back then were the ones that issued them all social security numbers.

Ronald Reagan did move cocaine but like it was different they did crack as a communist country where they all smoked a rock of pure freebase every ten minutes when it wears down. A bell went off from hitting a metal fence with a metal pole and everyone would stop and smoke a rock for 6 months or years straight.

But back to the fake story, Ronald Reagan dumped cocaine in neighborhoods or other places without receiving payment for it. Crack or cocaine stimulates economies, crack was more popular because it was smoked. All they cared about was the same sort of thing economically going on. So it was dumped there, it may have already been freebase. It was also dumped there to prevent foreigners or rival business competitors from importing or trafficking cocaine into the school student neighborhood areas. Or urban or suburban areas. It wasn’t hard for the government to make money selling stuff if there was already some type of economy going on. It was easy to get rich people to buy crack or cocaine and it prevented people from reaching extravagant wealth and they didn’t want king pins overseas existing and then delving into other crimes like identity theft or terrorism or extortion.

It was like 1200 to 1500 bucks a kilo but this is back in the 80s. And you could score a rock or two bucks or probably much less. A 2 dollar rock would be like a gram or two back then. No one really paid for it if they knew where the cocaine was but they all sold it to others and added it to candy bars or other stuff they sold in capitalism (all the person to person money stuff outside of a house) freebase didnt dissolve in water so it was freebase dumped there.

This was all no secret, we were all there, everyone use to hang out outside all day by choice or by force, and only capitalism went on or crack or cocaine was dumped there.

This is a kind of fake in the history aspect but they supported this group called the contras in Nicaragua because they were fighting Fidel Castro that went into like south of mexico and into Mexico up to the border committing genocide or taking the territory over to stop the drug trafficking because them being capitalist or communists. They didn’t like armed militant groups in capitalism everyone was on their own production or food or good wise, or it became communism during the same few hours sitting outside making cups or air conditioners. So the contras were just out to over throw Castro and then deal cocaine as an armed militant group and set up fascism. They all head north to west of the Mississippi over looking like Chicago on some cliff or peak. The DEA did not exist during Reagan, Reagan didn’t start the DEA, it was a rival dictatorship and congressional politics didn’t go on either and state governments did not exist.

It’s very common for these new groups or vigilante groups to switch to drug trafficking or do this to try and take over an already created drug network or customer base.

All communities were black or Latino in America they had fewer whites in them, they all migrated from Africa and southern people tanned more, and there was a random heat wave one summer where a shit ton of people turned black or brown while outside.

Everyone wants to be these big d boys or traffickers or these fat guys driving stolen bales across fake borders and then trying to sell it as a large amount of these large amounts, it became where they didn’t even sell quarter half or full kilos. Most of the money is made by selling the rock to the users, no one wanted to move the rock, if you moved a semi full and sold it in ounces you’d make maybe a little more or around the same amount of money as the dealers/slingers and paying for counter surveillance.

They say the city county is dry but I bet there is a shit ton of cocaine sitting in large blocks near by or all over.

Listen to this song immortal technique - Peruvian cocaine. And rich man’s world, I wrote both and most rappers albums and hit songs.

Last edited: