• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The Down And Dirty Of Vagina Smuggling

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
When it comes to hiding contraband on your body, women have a major physiological edge over men -- an extra hiding spot.

Police have accused some women of using their sex organs to store marijuana, meth, pipes, loaded pistols and other contraband.

Jennifer Renee Crosby, 42, who was arrested last month in Florida on charges of drug possession during a traffic stop. Officers say they noticed Crosby was shaking and asked her if she was carrying drugs.

At first she said, "No," according to police. Then, when the investigator called for a female deputy to come to the scene, she allegedly admitted, "I have drugs up my vagina,"

o-JENNIFER-CROSBY-570.jpg

(...)

In December, Ericka Marie Danna, 25, was charged with causing a disturbance outside of a home in Oklahoma City.

She was taken to the county jail and when officers searched her, they allegedly found the pot pipe inside her body cavity.

Police say the pipe found in Danna's sex organ smelled like marijuana.

o-ERICKA-MARIA-DANNA-570.jpg

Last July, Christie Harris was sentenced to 25 years in prison for a variety of charges including trying to bring a loaded gun into jail inside her vagina and methamphetamine in her butt.

In March, 2012, Porcha Gross, 21, was arrested because she allegedly had a crack "cookie" in her vagina.

cont at
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/17/vagina-smugglers_n_5548910.html?cps=gravity

Did a 9 year old write this? The pipe that was in her vagina smelled like pot huh? Someone had fun at the police station that day...

Last July, Christie Harris was sentenced to 25 years in prison for a variety of charges including trying to bring a loaded gun into jail inside her vagina and methamphetamine in her butt.

Was the gun a Smith and Wesson Model 29 revolver in .44 Magnum by chance? I'd be impressed.

Might have been a bad idea to stick the meth up her asshole though. If somehow it ruptured or ripped, poor thing would have been tweaking the fuck out by the time she would have been admitted into the visitor area.

"Got any gum? Got any water? Got any smokes?"

"What me?! Perfectly fine officer! Perfectly fine!"

"God damn I'm horny!"