• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The difference between methoxetamine analogues MXPr and MXPy?

There is no such thing as a "+Y" in chemistry, unless they are talking about some form of adulterant. There are "R" and "S"-isomers (referring to the actual stereochemistry of the molecule) as well as "(+)" and "(-)"-isomers (referring to the way the two isomers interact with polarized light), but there are no "+ Y" isomers.

If your vendor is straight up coming out of the gate and telling you they're cutting their products (but of course not what they're cutting them with - not that you could trust them anyway at this point), then the answer is clearly that both "+ Y" and "+ R" should be avoided.

I'm not talking about isomers. I'm talking about the possibility for methoxetamine it's molecular structure to be changed in the same way you would create PCPy for example or as in many cases as I have read about dissos with an extra r to the name to change it's chemical composition to make a new legal form. She asked the chemist and said this would be possible. A new legal form of methoxetamine that is not yet on the market but rather as for future reference to myself. this seems as an Ideal custom synth. (Yes, I do use that much)

Damn, you might be onto something there. But wait a minute - what about methoxetamine-z and methoxetamine-n? Or - wait for it - methoxetamine-xyz! Surely that would be the holy grail of dissociatives.

If only someone else had thought to approach chemistry via the fine art of tacking random letters onto the names of existing compounds. One can only imagine what wondrous chemicals we'd have access to by now.

Never heard of those possiblities. But my main question was , which would be the most enjoyable or also preferable? I could ask for these analogues but so far it is only a project that I will be able to accomplish when I have the neccesary funds. For me only *cough*

What he means, I think, is what you might call MXPr or MXPy (ie, 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr and 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPy).

As to which would be better, who knows? As far as I know no one has tired these, But I know the PCPr version is being discussed (and has been for some time) as being in development, and I'm excited to try it if it actually ever makes it to the market.

OP I'm gonna edit the thread title to make it more clear what you're talking about.

No, i'm actually talking about these versions as MXEy and MXEr. But no doubt that the mxp versions in this way wouldn't be also great. I would like to try MXM one day too...

Okay MXEr and MXEy are not possible. The "E" on MXE stands for "ethyl". The "Pr" stands for Propyl (which is the carbon chain lengthening by 1). You could also have PCiP for isopropyl. The M in PCM (the base for DCK and ketamine and MXM) stands for methyl. The "Py" in PCPy is the abbreviation used to indicate the pyrrolidine analogue of PCP. The terms "PCEr" and "PCEy" are meaningless.

Aah, interesting, thanks. but what is this
-z , -n? -xyz! ??? Is this also impossible? Never heard of such possibilities or molecules, or molecules we like with these features as a possibility : s Just out of curiousity, what are these short abbreviated additions in a little longer form so I could make some sense out of what possibly doesn't make any sense at all when you try to put it all together.

But from what I try to understand this would be possible with MXM to be turned into MXMy and MXMr aswell? or even -z, -n, -xyz?

I'm trying to discuss a novel product that is for both the source, easy and cheap to create as for me cheap to obtain.

The only thing is. MXE is great, MXP is great, and no doubt that MXM is too but I haven't tried it yet…...Hmm….I'm not worried though.

He was messing with you with the "-z -n -abc" stuff. Basically implying you were speaking chemistry gibberish which was pretty much true. ;)

With MXM, no, you couldn't turn it into MXMr or MXMy. The letters stand for something. Like I said, the last M in MXM stands for "methyl". The "Pr" in MXPr stands for "propyl". The "E" in MXE stands for "ethyl". The drug "MXP" is actually a terribly named abbreviation as it has no chemical relation to MXE or MXM, MXP stands for methoxphenidine which is a totally different kind of drug. Some vendor decided to call it that, probably because it sounds like MXE so it would cause people to buy it. So MXPr and MXPy are not just "adding and r or a y" to MXP. MXP is in a completely different chemical group. That's why you can't just add a letter to MXE and have that actually be a drug. The M, E, and Pr all stand for the length of the carbon chain attached to the base of the molecule. The shortest is 1 carbon, methyl, which is what MXM is (MXmethyl). Add another carbon, and you get an ethyl chain, which is what is on MXE. Add another carbon, and you get propyl, which is what is on MXPr. Theoretically you could also add another and get an allyl chain, which you might call MXAL or something.

Well however you put it, I do find the experiences of MXE and MXP very closely resembling. Imagening that MXM would feel somewhere in between. I have been reading about Chemistry solely because of my drug use so I read a complete IUPAC name and mostly already know what to expect. (MOSTLY) Could you give me the full name of this MXAL? And I'm sorry, I never had one Chemistry lesson in school whatsoever.

*Bows, appreciates all of your wisdom*

*Bows, for vastness making fun of me, I am not offended, I accept all, just like one day you will accept this sugarcoated piece of salt in your spaghetti type karma*

MXAL doesn't exist, but it could. It would be close to MXE, but instead of an ethyl, it would have an allyl which is 2 more carbons.

MXE = 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCE = 2-(Ethylamino)-2-(3-methoxyphenyl)cyclohexanone
8kddryh.png

MXM = 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCM = 2-(Methylamino)-2-(3-methoxyphenyl)cyclohexanone
JrTydMM.png

MXPr = 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr = 2-(Propylamino)-2-(3-methoxyphenyl)cyclohexanone
C9CazY9.png

On the other hand:
MXP = 2-MeO-diphenidine = 1-[1-(2-methoxyphenyl)-2-phenylethyl]piperidine <-- Notice how the full chemical name is very different? Also how the shape of the molecule is different?
zjPNlF2.png

As you can see, "MXP" is not even the same kind of drug. yes, they're all dissociatives, but MXP is not even an arylcyclohexylamine. Some stupid vendor decided to call it "MXP" and made it confusing for everyone. It makes it sound like it is closely related to MXE, MXM and MXPr, but it is not.

MXM, MXE and MXPr all vary by just the length of the carbon chain. MXP (better called methoxphenidine) is just entirely different.

I hope you or someone else learned something here because that took a fair amount of time and effort.

imo MXM seems to be the most enjoyable. Strange how mxp can be 2-meo-diphenidine while regular diphenidine is unpredictable crap.

Yes I do mean that it has never been made as far as I'm aware, but it could. So could MXBU (the butyl which is one longer than allyl... and so on).

Understood. Quite interesting for when ginger country goes ban ban bananas again.

*Bows, for vastness making fun of me, I am not offended, I accept all, just like one day you will accept this sugarcoated piece of salt in your spaghetti type karma*
Glad to hear you weren't offended, I accept your sugarcoated piece of salt humbly and graciously. ;) I should try to be more patient, I know there's no value in putting snarky sarcasm out into the world.

Personally, as funny it may be, it can lead to misunderstanding of completely the opposite what was meant. Sarcasm is something so popular now without the right tone of voice it can become imcomprehensible when it is a message forum.

"oh, so how many of these pills should I take for a nice high?" "Go with the flow, keep going untill you reach heaven and tell us all about it in a trip report afterwards, borrow god's iPad for a second and get back to us" "Hell yeah!!!"

Thnx alotta for all this explanation stuff that's being done here - it's just wonderful when one enjoys a nice read that's "fun" and education at the very same moment.

...just as wonderful as it is, that this is even possible (...happening in our "oh-so-strange" universe) ;)(y)