PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Definitive Nightshade Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datura_Delphi

Greenlighter
Hey everyone. Hi my name is Adam I am new on Bluelight. I have read numerous posts here but I have recently joined. My goal is to add to knowledge and meet other like-minds. I am a musician, artist, researcher, and gardener. My passion is the Nightshade Family, the Solanaceae. I have spent countless hours studying, growing, and learning about these plants. It was rather unusual but She (the dark Spirit of Nightshade) began coming through to me in dreams while I was in prison. I then took up studying them as much as I could before I got out. I grow many of its species. All types of Datura, Brugmansia, Henbane, Belladonna, etc. There is no plant I find more interesting than these. I have a website I run about it: Poison Path I am not posting this so much to advertise because my site doesn't sell anything but is devoted to those who, like myself, have failed to find an all-inclusive, definitive site for the Nightshade Family. She certainly deserves one. This site is always being expanded upon and I am in the process of numerous new posts- CIA truth serum/Mind-Control drug, Manson Family Recipe, Zombie Parties & Phantom Cigarettes, just to name a few. This website will be the foundation culminating in a book covering said material. I cover a far reaching spectrum so I hope you guys appreciate this as much as I do. Also, please keep in mind I am human not a machine so don't be too harsh if I make any mistakes...

Some of the recent posts:

Zombie Parties and Phantom Cigarettes: The Unexplained Phenomena Inside the Nightshade Realm

Sweet Nectar of Lady Nightshade: Psychoactive Honey

Lucid Nightmare: Tropane Alkaloids & Acetylcholine

Unholy Alliance: Taming the Devil's Weed

At this time I guess I will say before comments start flying from those who want to constantly badger us about how dangerous the tropanes are and tell us things like stay the hell away from this stuff and don't ever do it. We're all big boys here no need to talk to us like a D.A.R.E. Officer or parent to tell you how dangerous drugs are. Most of you probably know from first hand experience. But be Goddamn careful in this realm. I won't recommend it to anyone but if you must - She really is a powerful Beast! You really have to approach her slowly and with respect in that sense. Baby steps... Slower the better! Patience is a virtue...

To the study of Nightshade and Entheology!
belladonna-150x150.jpg

Last edited:
Since you already posted this in the Datura thread I'm going to close it... I think one post plugging your site is enough. :) Be careful, please try not to encourage too much. I support the free dissemination of dieas and also the idea that these plants can be used effectively, if extremely carefully, but a possible result of this is that some kids will feel that they're safe to use to get high, and I disagree that that's true. Tropanes are exceedingly dangerous, moreso than almost any other class of drugs, and extreme care must be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.